Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Takedown Hunter

This app is awesome. I've been using oberlo for years until I discovered I could use Wonify as my supplier and importify for integration. I now offer my customer3-5 day delivery and importify works flawlessly and super quick.

Vintagepillowsstore

Moshe is AMAZING.HE SOLVED MY ALL PROBLEM!! THANKS!!!I I HIGLY RECOMMEND.HIGH QUALITY SUPPORT and APP.

May 10, 2019

Hey, the app does notify when a product already added to the store, please update the importify extension to the latest version.
here is a video on how it works https://www.loom.com/share/307c45b43f55444d91bd76d299ae4ee4 ,

if you still face issues after updating the extension to the latest version contact us and we will help you with it. thanks.

Style Operandi

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I would recommend to give it a try if you are looking at a diverse shop offering.

Millennial Bug

The support is very helpful. Even when I said I was happy to leave it and just move on, Moshe insisted on resolving my issue and making sure I left satisfied.

Tensiou

I had some troubles with uninstalling the app and billing. I sent a review and Mosh did all the work needed within an hour. Very kind, quick and supportive!

Thankyou !!!!

The MamaBake Shop

I received great support as I am working my way around Importify. So far so good! Looking forward to launch. Thanks Moshe

Stephan Lucas

Je n'ai pas encore fait le tour de l'application mais comparé à Oberlo, l'importation des produits est simplifiée, ce qui permet une importation rapide. Mais la grande force de cette app est la possibilité de pouvoir importer des produits depuis différents markets. Ainsi de nouvelle possibilités s' ouvrent comparées à Aliexpress, notamment au niveau des délais de livraison qui peuvent être beaucoup plus courts sur d'autres sites.

Merci pour cette application!

SARITY

i was about to give up altoghter from desperation due to the fact that i could not copy the items from etsy to shopify
and on my "call for help" in the net , i was referred to importify app.
i can not say enought how helpful this app is - it literally did my job
after days of working without result this app simply finished the job in an hour
highly recommend !!!

roberto77

I usually don't leave reviews, but this one worth it. Very easy and seamless experience. Definitely recommend it if you are in the dropshipping business.

ourgadgetshop

Very convenient to use especially when i can edit, view in store instantly after the import process. I would only wish it would have auto translate integration.