Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

AREA 51 RANCH

This is the greatest App for any Shopify website. When pushing items to my site this week, I noticed how smooth it operates. There are so many awesome features yet easy to use. I recently couldn't figure something out, and Moshe--from the fabulous Importify customer service department--completely blew me away with his support. Don't hesitate using this app. Importify has your back. Thank you!

Beauty Boys store

If you want to take your dropshipping to another level Importify is the answer. been trying other apps before, Haven't found anything better.

WoofTheDog

Really nice app! It was like a magic for me all the websites with the beautiful red arrow! How comfortable! Love it!

Cadi Jewelry

I only used the trail because I would be able to use this app only in a moth or so, but I am definitely going to us it and safe lots of time.
it looks great!

❤️WWW.SUPPASHOPPA.CO.UK

OMG! YOU WANNA STICK IT TO THE MAN AFTER FINDING THIS APP EXIST. I HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME INSTALLING FREE APP THAT DOES NOT PERFORM AS ADVERTISED!

SWITCH TO THIS APP AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO SIGN ANY RUDE AND UNRELIABLE TRADE-PARTNERS, YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH SOURCES TO CREATIVELY MIX YOUR INVENTORY.

GREAT APP! KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

storepandens

Wonderfull app!
Love it..
Make me to find best products online.
IF Vendor Names Comes Automatically and IF we able to manage products in multiple numbers it would be awesome.
And Also an Etsy agreement has to be made!
Good Luck....
Best Wishes!

SUPEREXTRA5

If your planning on getting into the dropshipping world this app is A MUST!!!
I switched to it so I can have the ability to import from many sources which is a huge advantage.
I don't know how I managed a few months without it.
Life is way easier now. Highly recommended.
Very good customer service and very friendly app.

DELUXBUYS

Great app and great support. quick response and resolution. Will continue to use it.............................................................

Yu'Nik Stuff

After encountering problems importing products from one of the wholesale websites I reached out to Support. Moshe was quick to respond and resolved my issue without delay. Excellent level of service received. Thank you Moshe!

The Flamingo Shop

Great app and great support. Very quick response and resolution. Great selection of import suppliers. App imports very well and is easy to use.