Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Woweveryday

Love the app, support is great
will use it for sure on my future stores.

Futuretech12

Great. Works well and imports easily

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Instyle Estore

Support is amazing !! I had an issue, so i contacted the support, the answer was fast, they checked my shop, found the problem and solved it in very short time. Now it works again perfect. I want to say again a big THANK YOU.. you are so great, guys !!! And the app itself is easy to use, very helpful for dropshipping stores. I love it :) Recommending a lot !!

Spartannpet

Just amazing!

Absolutely perfect customer support, the program has many features and it is fully functionable.

Many thanks for one more time

Freesia Fair

The support is great! I am sure it'll get easier as I get more experience.

Cute Cellphone Accessories

Just want to thank Moshe for fixing the app installation problem we had very quickly and effectively. Good job!!

Hotszn

Great app! Easy to use, very practical, and saved me a lot of time- from finding the products, importing them to my shop, and fulfillment. The only regret I have is I did not get this app earlier, should've saved a lot of time and effort then. I love it that I am not limited to getting products only from AliExpress. And the best part is- no more manual order processing- Importify automatically fulfills orders with just a few clicks. Highly recommended to anyone who has a drop shipping business.

My Shopping Junkies

I like this app so far. They provide excellent and very fast support! All my little issues were fixed in few seconds. It is very important for me.

Ministrymart

Not for us. Interface and features are impressive, we just made our 2nd subscription payment, but serious use is not too practical.

Not much margin on most suppliers, first two test orders gave us problems - one just disappeared between our cart and their order page so left us no way to fulfill except manually. Since the import process is already fairly manual to start, this was not good.

Unless you're prepared to do your own repack and fulfillment, then most of the suppliers they support are not going to be much use.

Rather than be totally negative, we do want to say that the app does what it says it does otherwise. Just the lost order was just the last straw. Thanks anyway.