Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

save me so much time
now i can import any product i want in lass then 5 sec
also Great Support :)

Topshoesinc

Absolutely top notch service. Great support. Very easy to use and import products. Best dropshipping service available.

Mystylegeek

very good customer services. I recommend it

Dealsshop Com Au

I was really impressed of their support. They used Teams and within seconds they resolved the issue. Great job ! Keep up the good work

Lawomenshoes

Well developed, this is my 2nd store using Importify
while everyone else using Aliexpress, i've been able to use less competitor wholesalers like Dhgate & Gearbest and find unique products to my niche store.
Thanks

Digitalstoredeals

i was just setup my store and it was very easy to add products from dhgate.
Really good experience, and love the way it works.

Jerseybeststore

Did not import from the shipper i needed

Dresscount

Best dropshipping app I ever used for Amazon! Everything works seamlessly. Customer service is quick and very helpful! Thanks for making my dropshipping experience smooth! :)

Dot Com Store

Is there a 10 star review? LOL!

I am totally blown by Moshe's support. I was having trouble using the "Add" button and he got online and help me with it RIGHT AWAY! I'd never seen such amazing customer support.

Everyone deserves to try Importify. The support is just simply amazing and you will have a total peace of mind using their app.

Thumbs up Importify and Moshe! You guys ROCK!!

Bohemianflare Com

This app was totally crap!! I signed up for the FREE 1 DAY trial to see if I would like using it, and It wouldn't even open at all!! What a load of crap they feed you, then don't hold up their end of the bargain. Don't even bother with this app UNLESS you pay the first month up front..EVEN though it SAYS..FREE 1 DAY TRIAL!!