Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

The Woman Concept

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, and incredible support we had an issue and Mike fixed in minutes.
Definitely a highly recommended app

December 30, 2021

Thanks for the feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 😎

ExoticFactor

Hello I was enjoying this app until I could no longer import products from overstock. I am subscribed on the basic plan can someone let me know what is happening pls. Updated review
Thanks Mike got back to me and I am now able to import products. Thanks for reaching out quickly too.

MAXYPLACE

Location Chile

This application is the best in the world, you can facilitate the work of migrating products in an easy way, it helped me a lot to maximize my time I recommend it 1000% Esta aplicación es la mejor del mundo, puedes facilitar el trabajo de migrar productos de una manera fácil, me ayudo mucho a maximizar mi tiempo la recomiendo 1000%

Superior Minks

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to import drop-shipping items from Alibaba into my store. The app made it compatible and easy to do. The app is very user friendly.

wet and wild

Location Ireland

I was having issue with shipping and delivery contact to importify support Got MIKE from support great helper i was about to give up Mike saved me thanks mate such a gem

MY BEST LIFE STORE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Service. ......................................................................................

MiMiclubs

Photos are not imported gfgddggfgfgfdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgdfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgfgfgfgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgfgdfgfdgdfgfgfdgdfggfg

UnitedSlickMart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We got an issue with Walmart for almost a week now and they reached us right away. They responded quickly and explain the issue. I asked for a discount since we're not gonna use the app for a week or so and they consider the request since they'll be updating the app. We appreciate it.
Responsive and helpful

Maloona

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service! Super responsive and helpful. I use this app, mainly because it can import product videos from different marketplace. Other dropshipping apps can't do the job as importify. However, it is not like this app is perfect, a lot of improvements needs to be made. For now, it is fine.

ThatKitchenLabel

Location South Africa

Customer support is there number one priority! Let me share my experience. - Its super easy to import products from Alibaba (Even video if you have the premium). - My only negative is that it doesn't export the cost HOWEVER it takes you 2 seconds to write in your own cost. - I messaged them at 8pm on a Sunday evening and got a response within 1 hour. - I had an issue with my payment and they fixed it within 24 hours. This is one of the few software's out there that actually care for their customers and I couldn't recement them more!!