Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Lulyfashion

Super Apps and Super Customer Service! Thank you very much

Megastoreonline1

I find this app very helpful and extremely useful, and also the support you recieve is excellent should you require any assistance. Would definitely recommend and now I can offer customers amazing products from Amazon and other supported websites.

Jet Fashionable

This time my importify is out of service, thanks to your patience to listen and help, so that I can use it again. Thanks again.

Telfertradingcorp

Fantastic application, great support, and easy to use.

Highly recommend for new and experienced Shopify users.

Evlitegroup

Gave it a four becuase a few websites are unusable. language barrier. other then that it is working pretty good

Evolutionmine

Amazing App! Literally cut down drop ship products loading time by more than half vs. other importing programs! I highly recommend to anyone looking to add products to your store quickly while you browse several sites...

Eric- shop.evolutionmine.com

Snake Oil Grooming

Im using Importify for the first time. I am so glad I found this, as its super easy to load products into my Shopify page.

Rollie Pollie

Great costumer service, easy to use program and lots of cool stores to choose from. A new member and I'm already satisfied. Cant wait to see what the future brings with this software.

Popupjerseys

good service. Customer service was extremely helpful

Amazingstuff190617

I just had a call with Moshe, he was very patient and helped me with my questions, this is what I call service!
Thanks