Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Wicked Deals Direct

Thanks so much Ben for your assistance I really appreciated your advice. Very impressed that I was able to receive support so easily. I am just new and your advice was excellent. Thanks again. I used Oberlo and was searching for something better and I believe I have found it.

The Clever Quilt Shoppe

This app is not just for dropshippers. It's great for those of us who sell on multiple platforms. No more importing, correcting, or starting from scratch. This app eliminates most of my duplicate entry which is saving me a ton of time (and money). The staff is very responsive and open to new ideas. This app is helping me so much and really has the potential to be a game changer for my business. You should give it a try!

Store Smokey

excellent app, easy to use for everyone!

70factors

Best support, fast response... Recommended developer. Two thumbs up for their team...

Doniamall

I love the app and I love the customer support quick response for any issue.I would recommend the app to everyone.

Dealsdealsdeals Org

INCREDIBLE!! One word, But that Can't tell it all! The support is Excellent! The System is GREAT! I can go On and On! Im very serious, this is a very small Investment YOU HAVE TO MAKE! No, I do NOT Work for Importify, I'm not getting paid to write this I Promise! I love this App! I will tell you I am very Frugal with my money, I watch every penny, this is an Excellent investment! To become rich you watch every cent, That's how you have a lot of money! This app is worth its money, I promise! They will treat you RIGHT! You WILL get your Money's Worth! Get it TODAY!!!Great Service, Great Working App, Ecellent Time Saver, Time is Money! Have a Great Day! Get it!!!

All Visionary

The support was very personal and very helpful, Thanks guys!

Testerta

Great service so far! Looking forward to the new update!

Fashion Feet Shoes

This compared to Oberlo App..is like using 1987 word-processing type writer. It gets the job done, but very cumbersome. The only reason i used this is becuase of the number sales channels it has access to.. but once Oberlo gets more channels, I will say bye, bye to this..
As for ease of use.. it's basic enough that it's very simple to use.
2 stars for lack of expected functions this late in the game..
2 stars for being buggy at times..
Oberlo will take over if you guys don't step up your game.

Ancbag

this app is best meet my needs. hope they can integrate more sites.