Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Adidas Sneakers Com

Amazing App. makes the job easier than I thought it can be.
More than that, the support team are very quick and will help you in whatever you need.
Most recommended!!

Premium Gadgets Deals

Great App. Excellent for doing Dropshipping from online E-commerce. Great work!

Cheapy Chino

Great Job super user friendly. IF you are in this industry you always have some sort of skepticism about APP subs products, But this one so far has delivered exactly what promised and allowed me to take my business to a new level.

Decobazar

Equipe tres sympathique et compétente. Je me suis entretenue avec Moshe . Il a été tres gentil et tres patient. De plus je ne parle pas bien l'anglais alors je le remercie de sa patience. Je le recommande vivement ainsi que toute l'équipe. Merci beaucoup de leur gentillesse.

Earthy Wear

I am very impressed with this app. Till the time I hadn't used Importify I was of the impression that you can only import inventory physically and then sell from your store. I have just started my Shopify store and was only using Printful for printing my designs on the products that they hold as inventory. I found it too tiring to sit and design and then upload one by one, making each design takes time. I was actually becoming very frustrated with this kind of process and wanted to get it speeden up. While I was researching I came across Importify and this makes so much sense. I am working on making my store full by using Importify and hopefully would help me getting good number of orders. Thanks Moshe for your support.

Ayayeah

love it. hands down.. one of the best tools to have in this business. very easy use.
thank you all. great job on this app.

Rystyle

Downloaded it to see if i can import reviews, BUT it puts the imported Reviews in the Products description instaed of Shopify's review section.
Disappointing in the 1st few minutes of trying it, importing and posting a product on the website. un-installed afterwards,
1 day trial is too short followed by $14.95 a month.

Super Cheap Dog Store

Awesome App.... Saves us so much time its unreal... adds not only the product but the reviews as well.... My Favourite Ever App...

Dressbetta

Just downloaded app and it's working PERFECTLY. The real icing is the phenomenal customer service Moshe is providing... AWESOME communication... Thanks Moshe for a great app. Oh btw, he mentioned that a mass import feature will be debuting can't wait :)

Ntexpresshop

been using importing for some time now, love the “all in one” import solution
and love the new option of import customer feedback.
Thanks guys.