Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 19, 2017

Outstanding support and response. Great product and awesome developer support. 6 stars...

Home Run Direct
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 17, 2017

Works awesome, thank you for letting us do even good automated store.
All works perfect.

Gadgetsoffice
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited February 28, 2017

Wow. Works flawlessly. The ability to import any product I want, and be able to dropship it, in a near automatic way is truly incredible.

If you're a dropshipper, I suggest getting Importify over Oberlo by the way-- I've had both and this app may not be as "shiny" as Oberlo's design side, but certainly does a lot more for my busines. I'd give it 6 stars if I could. Thanks very much guys

China Drop
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 13, 2017

It is just not worth it.
37$ per month and doesn't have any customization to fulfill orders. It only writes the adress lines, if you want to send a message to the seller or choose a delivery method, it won't let you.

I rather develop my own app or fulfill with my hands, since I have only one product from ebay and the I use oberlo for all the other products.

It also has only 1 day of free trial.

How am I supposed to get used to the app in less than 24 hours?

Brightcycling
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
February 13, 2017

Very speedy response to my question from Moshi. Thank you.

Racquelboutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 9, 2017

So far so good. Great customer service (very fast).

Wisely Made
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 7, 2017

Amazing App. makes the job easier than I thought it can be.
More than that, the support team are very quick and will help you in whatever you need.
Most recommended!!

Adidas Sneakers Com
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 5, 2017

Great App. Excellent for doing Dropshipping from online E-commerce. Great work!

Premium Gadgets Deals
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 4, 2017

Great Job super user friendly. IF you are in this industry you always have some sort of skepticism about APP subs products, But this one so far has delivered exactly what promised and allowed me to take my business to a new level.

Cheapy Chino
Time spent using app: 16 days
February 2, 2017

Equipe tres sympathique et compétente. Je me suis entretenue avec Moshe . Il a été tres gentil et tres patient. De plus je ne parle pas bien l'anglais alors je le remercie de sa patience. Je le recommande vivement ainsi que toute l'équipe. Merci beaucoup de leur gentillesse.

Decobazar