Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Halloweenmask-USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Help was offered super quick. Friendly and personal touch. Great tool. Over the last few months I've worked with a dozen ecommerce apps but they really seem to be on top of things. Thanks guys!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Ling Lang LA

Hello
They are prompt to answer my inquires and concern. You cant beat $14.95 montly fee to use all the vendors they have at your figure tip. I will recommend it because more products mean more sell

clicktheunique

It is a great app. Their service is fast and excellent and Moshe is very helpful. By the way , why should I write at least 100 characters?

Ultra fashion clothing

Location St. Lucia

I use this app cause it helps me get more to fullfil my store and also help with things I can't understand

FashionBazzaar

Location India

Good Customer service. The app price is also very reasonable and service is Uncommendable and perfect.

KOKOMOSTORE

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing and customer support is excellent as well, A great way to build a landing page, well worth the money. Thank you

Tudoholic

Location Nepal
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Having faced some issues recently with one particular website, Importify customer service has helped us really well regarding the resolution of the same. I would like to thank the whole team and specially Mike, who was great with his communication.

Mount Grand

Location Australia

I used this app to import products and found it super easy and really quick to use... I definitely recommend it.

Albelos

The Customer support is awesome! App is one of the best to use and easy to navigate. Makes sales easier. Thanks

Simply Bobodino

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to import products. The wholesaler list is considered to be quite complete. The customer service is also efficient and prompt.

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was great talking with you on the phone today.