Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Starke Nutrition

Location Australia

Had an issue which got my attention and they fixed the problem after I informed support. Thank you for resolving it for me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could resolve the issue.

JADEKO

Moshe Lugasi was very helpful to me! I am new to Importify, trying to break into the drop shipping game. He provided fast, easy assistant to get where I needed to be. Awesome service!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

PureBreezeCo

This app has made it very painless to add products to my store. It truly adds value, and customer service was super fast and very understanding. Give it a try, you won'tbe disappointed.

EJC Enterprises

Once I was pointed in the right direction I found it very easy and it saves tons of work by importing most of the details for you...

John C

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback John!

Nest&Things

Location Singapore

Super helpful service and patient guidance given! Helped me with my issue in such a short period of time!

aromamoon

Location Bulgaria

Hello, thank you for the wonderful application. Without it I just can't imagine how long it would take me to upload my products.I give you 5 stars because there are no more, but you deserve a lot more.

Cool Trends Now

As you know when getting started some of the items you need to do can be frustrating and you want to pound your head on the desk. I will say for sure I contacted Importify Support. They responded within 15 minutes. They sent me a link and went into my PC and got me going within 2 minutes. I want to thank Importify for the amazing fast service. I highly recommend them as a means to import items to your shopify. Many Thanks!

I continue to use Importify because their service is incredible. I have never waited more than 30min for a response. Ever! Many Thanks

MONZKIE TRADING

Location Philippines

Excellent customer service.Very amazing app, its 100% recommended,very supportive and active to get answers quickly.Thank you very much Importify your the best.

KendamaUk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Not a single problem with this app at all, only just started using it this past week and can safely say I will 100% recommend this to anyone trying to find a great system and outstanding customer service.

She's Good

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

This APP is awesome, fast as other apps. Menu easy to use. Add products easily and quickly without going to an extra menu.

May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!