Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

peteeshirts

Location Israel

אחלה אפליקציה, עבדתי עם דרופיפייד בעבר, ועברתי לאימפורטיי, תודה על שירות לקוחות מעולה שעוזר במהירות , מאוד מרוצה

Komfy Bra

this is something I needed for my store. it's easy to use and saving lots of time. I am fully happy and highly recommend to people.

colstonsons

Location Israel

Just what I needed to get more products in my niche, in addition the support team was great and responsive. User interface is ok but I hope they will add option for bulk import in the future.

EuroZon Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

I highly recommend Importify it allows importing directly from Alibaba.com and individual supplier stores a feature not available with other apps that I kn it is easy to use and requires updating descriptions

Ann More products

Time spent using app 1 day

I just installed this app., yesterday after trying so many other apps., similar to this one. This is actually the number 1 in my book. I just LOVE this app.! the layout is great, user friendly, easy navigation, you can pretty much figure it all out yourself without instructions. I say it is done right. I was so excited to be able to set up my online boutique (Ann More products) by using this app.. I believe this is it. I found what I have been looking for! It took 2.5 years and this app., is everything. All I can say is thank you! awesome job, awesome app., and I really love the simplicity of it all. I would 100% recommend. ❤

The Bondi Collective

Location Australia

Amazing app! They have gone above and beyond with their customer service. Were very prompt and quick with all my inquiries.

Saint Valentine's

I just started using this app yesterday, missed the one-day free trial, but one of the support staff Moshe replied to my support request via email quickly and kept in touch till my problem was solved pretty shortly thereafter. I will update with further usage.

westmenlights

Time spent using app About 3 years

great great customer service and great tools but if the price can be cheaper that will better . anyway great team

vraimentcool

Location France

Au top!
Cette application est vraiment bien, facile d'utilisation et surtout avec un support client vraiment très réactif et performant.
Je recommande!

kupperJeans

Great app & support, i tried multiple dropshipping app and i really like the way this one is working, easy and had no issue to implement