Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

LE HOME CHIC

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app has many bugs. It doesn't upload photos, variants properly. I have waited long time to see if they make improvement but nothing has changed so far. There are literally FREE apps that do the job much better including syncing inventory....meaning when products are sold out or unavailable it will update itself.

December 28, 2021

Update: Eva, thank you for responding to our messages, and glad that the problem has been resolved (conflict with another extension you were using)

Hopefully, you can update the review.

EK CHIC HOME

Time spent using app Over 2 years

UPDATE: The app still has massive issues for me. Its not reliable! I have used this app for many couple years now. I would like to see tracking of inventory feature soon on it but otherwise, its great importer. I had an issue, and the customer service including the developer fixed it even on the weekend which is their time off. The app owner is highly professional, and very helpful. Thank you Moshe for your help & bringing this app to business owners. UPDATE: SINCE my first review its been two months and I would like refund for all my stores which the app does not work or do what is supposed to do.

Chicwitt

Poor customer support and app is not worth the amount which he charging, many stores are able to fetch the data.

Melonda

Location Germany

The app did not work well at all for all supported websites. All Products with variants were not imported! There's also issues with Inventory, Product quantity! Product description etc.. I send theme Email before more than week and they did not help at all.. I've seen many bad review since 2 years with the same issue, and till now not fixed.
--------------------
Update: 10.07.2021
--------------------
They reply me after this review and said that my Email gone to Spam, I sent them from Gmail .. So they believe that they are smart to tell us that Google Emails are going spam!!!! I saw many reviews from 2019 regarding the same issue, and till now they did nothing!!
Finally they asked me to change my review to refund me!

July 9, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience, for some reason your mail ended up in our spam folder, we just emailed you back, please check and will be happy to help you with this.

Youtaasofficial

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Don't Work for " Shein " website for products with 2 or more variants . i'm waiting for 7 days for this !
not WORTH!

December 26, 2020

I doubled checked, we fixed the issue you mentioned, check the video https://vimeo.com/494757390/e8b31333f7

Please invite us to your Shopify dashboard and we will check why you still face this issue, we emailed you instructions on how to invite us.

Guardianlooks

Time spent using app 1 day

Can't add a product from Shein with 2 or 3 variants. Its a bug i guess and you should work on it . all the products that i want to add to my store is in 2-4 variants. They emailed me that they'll fix this issue in a week . Great! Hello again . after 4 days they didnt update the extension for adding products to store from Shein .

December 26, 2020

We fixed it already, I believe you didn’t update the extension to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you still face an issue.

fashnivo

Time spent using app About 2 months

very bad customer service, not remain on their words, very very poor, not recommended to install this app

fashioninstantwomeen

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 hours

AVOID this app!
The funcitonality does not work at all, dont waste your time. The points below does not work.

* The color description does not load properly
* The image choose images is aligned with the products images instead
* The products images get mixed up with the choose color images making the images super small
* The choose size functionality does not work properly, this is properly due to importing the product went wrong
* The choose color does not work either.

Elevate Jewelry Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Terrible, needs work and not automated. Would not recommend this app to anyone. We are now locked in to using this and cannot migrate without hassle.

January 25, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, we didn't get any email from you about this. please contact us on support@importify.com and we will make sure to help you with any issue that you may face.

unloja

Location Brazil

totally wast of time and energy, if you are starting with drop and dont want problens for you, dont use this app. it is not worthy and it is not trustable. it only gave me headache. If you want to insist, go for it, but really, i dont recommend. read the comments in this part and you will see why, and trust me, it is a lot worst. you are welcome.

Previous 1