Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Ministrymart

Not for us. Interface and features are impressive, we just made our 2nd subscription payment, but serious use is not too practical.

Not much margin on most suppliers, first two test orders gave us problems - one just disappeared between our cart and their order page so left us no way to fulfill except manually. Since the import process is already fairly manual to start, this was not good.

Unless you're prepared to do your own repack and fulfillment, then most of the suppliers they support are not going to be much use.

Rather than be totally negative, we do want to say that the app does what it says it does otherwise. Just the lost order was just the last straw. Thanks anyway.

Glitzy Company

Not impressed. I discovered several glitches in uploading products. Does not maintain inventory totals. Not what I am looking for.

Brightcycling

It is just not worth it.
37$ per month and doesn't have any customization to fulfill orders. It only writes the adress lines, if you want to send a message to the seller or choose a delivery method, it won't let you.

I rather develop my own app or fulfill with my hands, since I have only one product from ebay and the I use oberlo for all the other products.

It also has only 1 day of free trial.

How am I supposed to get used to the app in less than 24 hours?

Rystyle

Downloaded it to see if i can import reviews, BUT it puts the imported Reviews in the Products description instaed of Shopify's review section.
Disappointing in the 1st few minutes of trying it, importing and posting a product on the website. un-installed afterwards,
1 day trial is too short followed by $14.95 a month.