Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

My Home Design

I installed the app but never got to use it. Customer Service was great and helped me with my questions and request very quickly and efficiently.

January 31, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and glad we could help you with the questions🙏

Verde Limon Panama

The best fiture is the ability to conect with vatious diferent suppmyers. Rse to use. Easy to install

January 28, 2022

Zen Goddess Merchandise

This application is well worth it. Absolutely recommend it. Great product opportunity to add reviews and great customer service. No inventory tracking but the benefits of the app itself is well worth it. the product is quality.

January 9, 2022

MounaNissa

Highly recommended Highly recommended .Highly recommended
Very good customer service and very friendly app

December 30, 2021

Eve Beed

This app is very easy to use, and saving a lot of my time. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 stars is it does import products from many sites, but when importing the products with different variants, sometimes there was issues and I had to manually change it.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I’ve been using importify for about 1.5 to 2 months now and it has hands down been the best customer service. Mike has helped me understand things as well as answer questions I’ve had instantly. The responses are very quick and helpful each time. Even though there’s some things I’d like better with the list for the basic plan, the customer service definitely makes up for it.

Imperial Bloom

its a great app but the only issue i had faced was the inventory i had products from shein and they would be should out but when customer buy products on my shopify store it would show on the shein store as they were sold so basically it doesn't sync with your shopify store.

Mooiextensions

I used the app to import stuff from Alibaba which might I say other apps don't have currently. Overall the app is good, only needs a few improvements to edit prices from Alibaba automatically instead of manual

Always Good Buy.Com

I'd like to ask for an assistance, i am a newly subscriber here IMPORTIFY. I observed in the listing's for dropshipping, that there are no Lazada & Shopee, i do hoping and please include it the listing's. Thank you in advance.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, please contact us at support@importify.com with your request so we can check this and get back to you with an update.

SARITY

i was about to give up altoghter from desperation due to the fact that i could not copy the items from etsy to shopify
and on my "call for help" in the net , i was referred to importify app.
i can not say enought how helpful this app is - it literally did my job
after days of working without result this app simply finished the job in an hour
highly recommend !!!