Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Mooiextensions

I used the app to import stuff from Alibaba which might I say other apps don't have currently. Overall the app is good, only needs a few improvements to edit prices from Alibaba automatically instead of manual

Always Good Buy.Com

I'd like to ask for an assistance, i am a newly subscriber here IMPORTIFY. I observed in the listing's for dropshipping, that there are no Lazada & Shopee, i do hoping and please include it the listing's. Thank you in advance.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, please contact us at support@importify.com with your request so we can check this and get back to you with an update.

SARITY

i was about to give up altoghter from desperation due to the fact that i could not copy the items from etsy to shopify
and on my "call for help" in the net , i was referred to importify app.
i can not say enought how helpful this app is - it literally did my job
after days of working without result this app simply finished the job in an hour
highly recommend !!!

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

DELUXBUYS

Great app and great support. quick response and resolution. Will continue to use it.............................................................

Ski Legacy

Fast & great service support! The app is not automated enough, But the customer service is quick to respond. Definitely worth a try if you have some time to import from different channels.

Passion Coast

Needs a few updates to export product list, should be coming soon.
Otherwise great stuff

Evlitegroup

Gave it a four becuase a few websites are unusable. language barrier. other then that it is working pretty good

Snake Oil Grooming

Im using Importify for the first time. I am so glad I found this, as its super easy to load products into my Shopify page.

Adinkra Expo

What is the reason for paying a fee for importing
is there any benefits attached to the fee

Previous 1