Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Albelos

The Customer support is awesome! App is one of the best to use and easy to navigate. Makes sales easier. Thanks

Simply Bobodino

I use this app to import products. The wholesaler list is considered to be quite complete. The customer service is also efficient and prompt.

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was great talking with you on the phone today.

Starke Nutrition

Had an issue which got my attention and they fixed the problem after I informed support. Thank you for resolving it for me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could resolve the issue.

JADEKO

Moshe Lugasi was very helpful to me! I am new to Importify, trying to break into the drop shipping game. He provided fast, easy assistant to get where I needed to be. Awesome service!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

Bed and Sheets

Easy to use. Lots of helpful articles and videos. And they offer THE best customer service. The Importing and fulfilling processes from various sites is very easy and quick for me. I'm very satisfied. Well worth it.

PureBreezeCo

This app has made it very painless to add products to my store. It truly adds value, and customer service was super fast and very understanding. Give it a try, you won'tbe disappointed.

EJC Enterprises

Once I was pointed in the right direction I found it very easy and it saves tons of work by importing most of the details for you...

John C

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback John!

Nest&Things

Super helpful service and patient guidance given! Helped me with my issue in such a short period of time!

aromamoon

Hello, thank you for the wonderful application. Without it I just can't imagine how long it would take me to upload my products.I give you 5 stars because there are no more, but you deserve a lot more.

Cool Trends Now

As you know when getting started some of the items you need to do can be frustrating and you want to pound your head on the desk. I will say for sure I contacted Importify Support. They responded within 15 minutes. They sent me a link and went into my PC and got me going within 2 minutes. I want to thank Importify for the amazing fast service. I highly recommend them as a means to import items to your shopify. Many Thanks!

I continue to use Importify because their service is incredible. I have never waited more than 30min for a response. Ever! Many Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23