Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Limestone City Auction House

Works great with no issues at all. The one time that I had to reach out to support they were super quick at getting back to me and had the issue resolved within a couple messages back and forth.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

Fanish decor

Ok these behind the scene people are Dope as fast as i typed my question was as fast as i got a response. everything turned out to be just fine but i'm really impressed at there respond time. they might have Amazon prime beat

Build-A-Bonnet

Customer service is A+. Received assistance with a resolution within 30 minutes. Customer Support was very knowledgeable and was able to pinpoint issues quickly. Love the application. Definitely recommend.

RK Electronics

Thanks a lot for a great customer service, especially i would like to mention Mike, who is best in his work and do that profesionally. Nice app, i suggest everyone.

Lvelupscale

I had a problem with adding products to my store. The support team was very patient and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

Laurel Blooms

Easy to use and more importantly it saves you a lot of hassle and time. If we could edit the quantity from the app it would be great. Overall good experience and kiddos to the swift customer support when I encounter issue.

Halloweenmask-USA

Help was offered super quick. Friendly and personal touch. Great tool. Over the last few months I've worked with a dozen ecommerce apps but they really seem to be on top of things. Thanks guys!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Ling Lang LA

Hello
They are prompt to answer my inquires and concern. You cant beat $14.95 montly fee to use all the vendors they have at your figure tip. I will recommend it because more products mean more sell

clicktheunique

It is a great app. Their service is fast and excellent and Moshe is very helpful. By the way , why should I write at least 100 characters?

Ultra fashion clothing

I use this app cause it helps me get more to fullfil my store and also help with things I can't understand

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24