Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Chloé 4paws

I like this app. But how can I know the url of a secondary contact form I created?
Also it would be good to have the possibility to add a scrollable list, if we want to ask question to people and know more about them.

Print Your Mind 3D

This has been really valuable to our business. The app is easy to use and easy to install. You also get quite a bit of functionality with the free version. I would definitely recommend it. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Kit Containers LLC

I used this app to help improve the contact form on my store. It did everything I needed and then some very easy to use, painless, and professional would recommend to anyone looking for a contact form.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

I've put the Contact Form button in all four positions and it doesnt appear anywhere on my Shopify store, neither left up left down right down nor right up.

Trowel and Paintbrush

I've been using the free version of this app since I opened my shop in 2015. I really like the extra information it gives you about the visitor (how they found the site, the pages they viewed before contacting you and their IP address and geographical location). It really helps to weed out the serious versus scam inquiries. I recently had a question about the app after updating my theme and the support could not have been quicker! Highly recommend. ~Kathleen, trowelandpaintbrush.com

BLACK ROOS REPUBLIC

I really like the Application. I got my first contact Yesterday and it was amazing. I highly recommend this Application. Very simple and helpful. Thank you

Seedles

Integrates quickly. Thank you for answering our review. I've updated to 5 stars to reflect the ability to edit the subject lines by changing the name of the forms.

March 13, 2019

Hi Seedles. You can edit your contact form's subject line by changing your contact form's name, or your users can provide their own subject lines by adding a subject field to your form. If you'd like step-by-step instructions please contact us through the app!

Spy Shop SA

great so far, but i dont see any spam filter to captcha. So i dont know why everyone is saying download this to block the @mail.ru spam rubbish.

March 12, 2019

Hi Spy Shop SA. The spam filtering is built-in. A visible CAPTCHA is 15-year-old technology and there are better methods today. You will not get any bot spam through this app which is why Shopify recommends it for that.

Kreative Hedgehog

Great app, it does what it supposed to do and is very user friendly. It's easy to figure out what and where you should do.

DAPPE

Please be aware of using this app!!! I have had it installed on my site for months, but recently I've had some irate customers leaving 1 star reviews. It turns out that this app has not been working and I have not been receiving customer emails. This is absolutely unacceptable! I hate to think how many customers I have lost because I installed this!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24