Improved Contact Form

Vapecity 3

Great app. Works well.

www.vapecity.ca

Prium

You cannot transalte the close button to other languajes, and when you ask for solutions to the developers of this app they dont have any, they just tell you that you cannot transate it. So basically it is only usefull for english sites.

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

So easy to install. A great app that makes communication from visitors a breeze.

Recommended.

Anise Botanical Skincare

Fantastic free app! I haven't needed to contact support - very simple to install and use. Looks great on our website. Highly recommend.

Deskcessories

Excellent App! Took no time at all to integrate to our site! Appreciate how customizable it was. Customer contact is very easy to respond to. Thank you!

Purchoo Inc

Surprised how easy it is to add value quickly to the site. We've been looking for something like this for a while and happy we chose this one.

Bracelayer

Contact forms shouldn't be complicated and this one isn't. The app is simple and easy to use; exactly what we were looking for.

Prowinches

Very good app for beginners, just add it and take 2-3 minutes to customize and you're done.

You can do basic editing within the app to tailor it, for more edits you obviously need to know html.

Jewelmaniastore

This is great app by all standards. Made my work so easy.

Paleo Papeo

The contact form page isn't really all that good because you can't style it without going into the theme code which I might as well just do for my default contact page.

Still definitely worth four stars though for the contact widget. I don't want to have a live chat widget as of yet because I still need to set up a customer service system but the contact form widget still reminds people that they can always ask us a question.