Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Sol Cbd

Super simple to install BUT...

Since there is no easy way to style it I have no choice but take away stars.

Country Chowder

Great app- makes it very easy for my customers and visitors to get in touch without having to look all over my site for contact info. This app puts a very visible button on every page of the site, yet doesn't distract your view. Very easy to set up and install. This app will also reduce the amount of spam you get- if you display an email address on your site, it will be found by bots and you will eventually get tons of spam. With the Contact button on every page of my site there is no need to display an email address.

Christian Accompaniment Tracks

Contact app works just as I needed it to, implemented and ready to go on my site in less than 5 minutes, sent a test form, no issues. I can't complain considering it is FREE!

Cabooties

Simple app, easy to use. It makes it easy for my customers to get in touch with me. I have had no issues so far.

Earthy Living

Functional, but there is no class or ID on the hover button, so customising is made needlessly difficult. Sent a message to the developer to ask if one could be added, but haven't received a reply.

If we could just get a class or ID on that blasted contact button, it'd be perfect, lol.

Uberhorse

Please add a class or ID to the "Contact Us" button so that it can be targeted with CSS.

Forever Young Organics

Great add on to Forever Young Organics! Easy install and does exactly what it promises!

Blue White And Grey

Ok contact form. Works well but difficult to style.

Seed Balls Com

Great App! Great service!

Easy to intsall, and as customizable as it needs to be. It compiles some nice data, such as including the pages that a customer visited before contacting you. There is a nice option of having a Contact us tab on the bottom of the page that stays in place during the scroll. I bet we get a lot of customers reaching out to us now!

I also had a great service experience with this developer. Definitely worth a try. I will be looking to this developer for future needs as well!

Evashopie1

This app was what I was looking for, it is a must!!! And Dan is the man. You will get great support. Thank you!