Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Tranquilotea

Thanks Dan!

Great app, blown away by Dan's customer service on a free app and the apps functionality.

Southern Grace Outfitters

We have been using this for many months now and it works so good! It keeps us in contact with our customers and gives us a record to review contacts!

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to set up and works great!

Daveb2310 Store

This app met all of my needs. The Customer Support by Dan was PHENOMENAL!! This is a free APP, yet Dan provided helpful replies back to my email questions within 10 minutes or less 4 or 5 times over a 2 day period. Most of my questions were before installation as I was being cautious prior to doing the install of the app. The app installs and configures very easily. Dan even pointed me to an area in Shopify where I could make a simple change so his Improved Contact Form looked even better on my specific Shopify Theme. I wish I received such great customer support for apps I pay for.

N A U

Does what it says. Isn't anything innovative or life-changing, but gets the job done and works well. I receive all of my customers' inquiries and am able to respond right away as they get sent right to my email.

The Cultured Cup

Works beautifully. Awesome job, guys.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Ordertrailerparts Com

Easy to install and fits in well with your store. Great way for your customers to ask questions with ease. Nice app!

Gingersnaps Kids

The basic functionality works fine. Not a whole lot of customization built into it, but quite functional.

We found the popup contact form looks and works great on a large screen, but decided to opt to not use it as it doesn't work well on a small screen. In fact on an iPhone, it is essentially unusable.

Having said that, though, the basic contact page scales nicely on a small screen and is quite usable.

And the app is free, which is a big plus...

Trackgraphics 2

The app is fine but is completely useless if you use Google Apps for Business (gmail) as your e-mail provider. It threads every single message you get in to 1 giant email thread. I contacted the developer to let him know about the issue and he flippantly dismissed me. I'll look elsewhere for a solution.