Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Evilcollar

Very easy to set-up and use. Love it!

Resin Obsession

Love this app. Makes it easy for customers to send us an email. Have had it for months without any problems.

Shea Salone

Just installed...simple...I like...

Wooden Androyd Studio

Simple to use and simple to configure. Test email was in my inbox in seconds. Love it!

Universal Field Supplies

Very simple to setup and use.Great product, highly recommended
I wish i could forward the message to more than 1 email.

Ptynow

Excellent tool for my business!

Bazaarmuslim

Nice!! Thanks for this awesome app.. Easy to use.. and it is FREE!!!

Marginalia Bookstore

No fuss, slick and impressive. A simple solution for something that was annoying me for an hour this morning. Thanks people who made it!

Empire Medals

Excellent product. Easy to use and easy to install. Highly recommend

Gold Bar Books & Kollectiv Apparel

I would NOT use this app again and would NEVER recommend it to any store owner. Us Shopify store owners have to stick together when "developers" treat us poorly. In short, Dan Grossman is the rudest, most unprofessional "developer" I have ever met in the Shopify App Store. And I've worked with many developers. Here's the story. I installed the app and had a question about the way it installed. I contacted the developer and asked for information. In the Shopify App Store it shows the developer as "Improvely." I thought this could be a large developing firm and sent the email with the subject line, "Attn: Support" and Dan immediately was offended. He replied to my emails in a passive aggressive tone stating, "Dan, the 'support department' of this free app he wrote in his PJs" and "Dan, the 'support department' currently ordering dinner from his sofa." I even told him I would be willing to pay for upgraded features (like a csv download like the Visitor Engage app) and wanted to know what the app development roadmap looks like for the near future. Then he went on a rant telling me that his life is fine and that he doesn't need money and that he built this app in his spare time for a family member who needed the app. He closed with, "Don't email me again...You're rude." I still have the emails for proof and can verify. The app doesn't fully match themes, the form that displays doesn't center on a page, and it looks terrible on mobile devices! But even worse, if you need help you will have to ask help from this guy who could care less for the people using the app (except his relative he made the app for). I recommend without reservation that all users abandon this app and use something else. If you need a contact form and use a new theme you probably already have the option to add one by changing the "page" you create. See these instructions by Shopify here: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/communicating-with-customers/provide-contact-points/add-a-contact-form. I say again, abandon this guy's app! If it was an option I would give it half a star :/ ****UPDATE**** After posting this review Mr. Grossman immediately contacted me to justify his previous emails (even after he instructed me to never contact him again). He did not like my honest factual account of my interaction with him. I hate leaving a review like this but it's important to have the personal courage to tell the truth about my factual negative experience with this developer. It's about doing the right thing, being professional, and trying to give each person a positive experience.