Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

The Smoothe Store

SUPER easy to use and nice clean format and FREE! Thank you so much!

RentonPhoto.com

I love this app! Even though I have my contact information on my site, it gives my customers 24x7 an easy method to contact me. I like the option of customizing the colors. Great app - thank you!!!

Old Wives Tail

The best contact form app on the internet! period.

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Very good contact app , it can place a simple contact form or make a popup contact button.

Ecobaby

Very easy to install and worked well.

Bottles of Joy

Great app! Easy to install, easy to customize text before the contact form. My favourite feature is that the app will tell you which pages has the visitor been to before leaving a message using the contact form.

Powerocks - Get Charged Up!

Worked very well until it didn't. Won't forward the messages any more, I have to visit the app to access them. No good.

Initiative Gaming

It's a great simple form that works well. Thanks for the free plugin!

The EZTech Electronics Store

Simple and effective! Love it!
www.theeztechstore.com

WizardPatch™

Idea behind it is good, but the app itself does not work very well, stagnates on pages and only half loads, not very feature rich, would prefer a solution that works which is generally why if somethings free does not usually mean its good. Its ok for mom and pop websites, if you can make it work, good luck, ive just uninstalled it.

edit: alot of positive reviews here look kind of suspicious for this app.