Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Organized Prepper | Getting you prepared for an uncertain future

Was simple to install and setup. But I'm writing this review because I just got the biggest order yet for my store because someone used the contact form to ask a question (which we quickly answered) and they turned around and placed a large order. Customer service counts and this app helps.

Soul-Trading

Very easy and fuss-free. Took seconds to instal, then remove my old details page with my email address actually shown and finally send myself a test email. Gives useful info on which pages were visited by the sender too. All good, especially for free!

BRANDS FOR KIDS

I really like this app. Easy to install. Easy to use. Thanks!!

TENEURO baby and kids clothing

Very easy to install, looks simple and easy to use. Highly recommend

Good Gift Market

Great app. Super easy to set up and link to as a page instead of a pop out but also has option for pop out button that works well on computers and ok on my mobile (android). Simple & clean interface with options to customize the form and to put html before and after form page.

Experience Days

Great app - didnt have a decent way of customer contacting us unless we advertised our email addresses which we didn't want to do. Works very well and very easy to install. No coding needed by me.

The Camping Outlet

This app is awesome - just what I have been after. Thanks and the best bit is that its free

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next