Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Glory West

Love this app. It is odd that Shopify doesn't automatically have all of these features built in.

Pandakids

*updating my review*
Thank you, Dan for solving the root cause of the problem to my problem. I am so glad you were able to tackle the issue of the actual cause for the spam pages. I appreciate the time you took to find the actual channel to better solve the problem.
Thanks again, Dan!
Charlee

Smart Cute Babies

Love this app! Looks nice and sends the messages directly to our mail system, so we can be very responsive to out customers! Thank you!

Sotavi

Looks good on the face of it but not very functional from the customers perspective. The first problem I noticed is that when I created a top bar so that I don't annoy the customer, the bar can be set to always show up or only show once per visit.

The problem is that if you only want it to show up once, it makes sense that it should remain on-screen until the customer closes it. However, the bar shows up on the first page but as soon as the user clicks on a new page the bar never comes back. The issue here is that most customers are not going to blindly give you their email address. They will likely want to navigate your website for a little bit before they decided to share any information with you but the bar is already gone, so they will not have that option. Additionally, it's not clear what "once per visit" actually means. I closed my browser several times to test but I couldn't get the bar to come back up. I contacted support and they said I should clear my browser history and cookies. What kind of ridiculous response is that? Do they believe a customer is going to know or care to do that? It's just a missed opportunity.

If you opt to leave the bar displayed all the time, it just gets in the way. If you're on a desktop, it isn't annoying but if you're using a mobile device, it takes up too much screen real estate. Even more annoying, if you close it, it opens right back up when you go to another page. It should know that the customer doesn't want to see it again and stop displaying for that session. Now, here's the worst part of it; if the customer gives up and finally submits and email address, the damn thing shows up again once you navigate to a new screen. It can't distinguish a new customer from an existing customer even if that customer is in the same session. This is unforgivable. Using the paid version did not change any of these flaws.

Ashleykaric

Really easy to use and enhances the built-in contact form. I find it odd Shopify doesn't already include all of these features.

Mobilesbestbuy

Easy to use app. The interface is simple yet very effective. It fits on any device! Definitely a recommended app! Happy to use it!

Dog Collar Fancy

This app works great as a contact form and performs as it should. We love it!

Thegypsyden

Easy to use and set up. New features look good, just haven't used them just yet. It does it's job and does it well. Highly recommended.

305 Clothing Co

Does exactly what it says. It's free. What more can you want? Thanks!

Themedshirts

highgly recommend, gave my business a much needed contact point