Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

F B International

This little app is super subtle and just clips onto the footer bar of your website. When you click on it it just opens as a pop up and looks very professional. Fits in really well with the clean style of my website and is just generally perfect!

Everdrive Online

Awesome setup and easy integration. Looks clean and fits the structure on any device. A great asset!

Nerja Tapas Tours

Super easy to use and install. I can recommend. Many thanks

Gear Trendy

easiest and free contact form with easy integration in our site i love it!

Quorartistictshirts

The easiest way to get in touch with customers.

Retro Grade

Looks great and easy to implement to site

Blaze And Leaf

Would definitely recommend to a friend or use it on another website. This app is sleek, easy to set up and use and has hugely helped with my Shopify store.

Thats So Pretty

A good looking and solid contact form.

Nodal Ninja

No ability to upload files.
Cannot popup shows up layered "under" theme nav bar making it hard to read.
Cannot control placement of popup form.
Far too much branding for 3rd party apps - it's everywhere.

Got a reply from the app developer:
My app has no branding on your site whatsoever. The popup only appeared "under" your nav bar because your theme says the nav should be on top of everything else on the page even popups. Your theme is in charge of what your site looks like, as it should, right? I could have helped you tweak it to fix that in seconds if you had asked."

We replied:
Hi Dan,
Appreciate you reaching out. With all due respect busy guys like me go for the simple installs which don't require tweaking or help from support vendors (some of which do not reply right away). If the app doesn't work out the gate or offer help or instructions or ability to customize it to better suit our needs we prefer to opt out. My apologies if I overlooked any information that referenced this but as far as I know it wasn't available.
I only had the form installed for few moments and already had one customer use it who would have seen the 3rd party banner ads. Here is a screen grab of actual email received from the form after having it installed for only a few minutes and what customer would have seen with out reply. You can clearly see top banner ad for "Improved Contact Form" and below the text ad "Are competitors clicking your ads? Find out with Improvely, from the creators of ICF. Improvely helps you make more sales while protecting your ads from click fraud. " With "tracking code" link to Improvely. Then there was a banner below about Tracking Ads with 2 tracking link. You will see from the screen capture below. I realize you don't get something for free and the app obviously is supported by people clicking your ads. I'm sorry but this app just isn't what we are looking for.

The developer seems to be upset over the 1 star so I upped it to 2. They are obviously looking to improve the app which is a good thing.

Protein Se

this one is OK. I wish it was possible to translate EVERYTHING.