Improved Contact Form , 234 条评论

• 5% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
2019年4月26日

I've been using the free version of this app since I opened my shop in 2015. I really like the extra information it gives you about the visitor (how they found the site, the pages they viewed before contacting you and their IP address and geographical location). It really helps to weed out the serious versus scam inquiries. I recently had a question about the app after updating my theme and the support could not have been quicker! Highly recommend. ~Kathleen, trowelandpaintbrush.com

Trowel and Paintbrush
加拿大
编辑时间:2017年10月11日

App works great, just what I needed. Fastest support ever!! Dan responded to my email within minutes.

Skyba Socks
2016年9月8日

A must have contact form that does so much more. I really like the feature that shows what pages were viewed before contacting you. Excellent!

Retrosales Com Au
澳大利亚
2016年10月26日

Perfect & exactly what we needed for Maison de Choup! An easy to install app, does the just the job.

Maison de Choup

Maison De Choup
英国
大约7年 人在使用应用
2013年8月6日

Very easy to install! I LOVE this APP! Great job whoever built this!

Sand & Sol Swim
6年多 人在使用应用
2016年6月26日

Very good contact form. We have been using it for months now and have had no problems at all.

Zenderservice
比利时
2018年1月8日

Das Kontaktformular ist sehr einfach zu implementieren und kann gut auf Deutsch umgestellt werden. Keine Programmierkenntnisse nötig:

Schmuck und Halsketten online Bestellen für die Schweiz:
Kostenlose Lieferung

Green Deer
瑞士
2014年1月16日

Very easy point of contact for customers. Took me a minute to remember that emails with a weird subject line are actual questions from actual customers and not spam!

Leah B. Boutique
2016年4月23日

Super simple, super useful. Love that you get information about where your customer was browsing before making contact - it makes life so much easier as customers aren't always the best at giving detail when making contact. Great that it stores messages in Shopify as well, so even if your email is playing up you can still get access. Would definitely recommend and will use again in future stores.

Mainlandf
新西兰
接近6年 人在使用应用
2016年8月25日

Easy and quick to install on our LED Lighting shop, displays useful information such as location of sender and pages looked at prior to sending the form.

Daves Led Store