Improved Contact Form

Blazed In Glory

Great App

www.blazedinglory.com.au

Mainlandf

Super simple, super useful. Love that you get information about where your customer was browsing before making contact - it makes life so much easier as customers aren't always the best at giving detail when making contact. Great that it stores messages in Shopify as well, so even if your email is playing up you can still get access. Would definitely recommend and will use again in future stores.

So1985dahling

Love this app, will always give it five stars. I've used this on three different business ventures and it never lets me down. I love that it stores a copy of the message within Shopify so even if you delete the email by accident you'll always have access to the message. Well done guys.

Tech Hotspot Limited

A* Great I love it. Installed really easily setup was no problem. And it looks great. However would like more colour options!

www.techhotspot.co.uk "Bringing you the best in mobile accessories"

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Unbelievably easy to set up, and works perfectly.

My only complaint is that there aren't more colors to choose from. For example there's only one red that you can make the button and you can't make it lighter or darker. I had to go with grey because every other color was a little off.

The Coupon Supplier

I absolutely love this simple app. It has everything you need and best of all it leaves a very small footprint on your site. I cant say enough good things about this contact app.

Thanks!

Artecita Home Deco

Really great free app. Reliable and help us answer in real time our customer enquiries. Thanks a lot; https://www.artecita-home.com

My Wedding Bling

Very easy to use, I have had it on my website for sometime and many customers use it. Easy to find on website and easy to install. Thanks!!

Vapecity 3

Great app. Works well.

www.vapecity.ca

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

So easy to install. A great app that makes communication from visitors a breeze.

Recommended.