Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Anise Botanical Skincare

Fantastic free app! I haven't needed to contact support - very simple to install and use. Looks great on our website. Highly recommend.

Deskcessories

Excellent App! Took no time at all to integrate to our site! Appreciate how customizable it was. Customer contact is very easy to respond to. Thank you!

Purchoo Inc

Surprised how easy it is to add value quickly to the site. We've been looking for something like this for a while and happy we chose this one.

Bracelayer

Contact forms shouldn't be complicated and this one isn't. The app is simple and easy to use; exactly what we were looking for.

Jewelmaniastore

This is great app by all standards. Made my work so easy.

Country Chowder

Great app- makes it very easy for my customers and visitors to get in touch without having to look all over my site for contact info. This app puts a very visible button on every page of the site, yet doesn't distract your view. Very easy to set up and install. This app will also reduce the amount of spam you get- if you display an email address on your site, it will be found by bots and you will eventually get tons of spam. With the Contact button on every page of my site there is no need to display an email address.

Christian Accompaniment Tracks

Contact app works just as I needed it to, implemented and ready to go on my site in less than 5 minutes, sent a test form, no issues. I can't complain considering it is FREE!

Cabooties

Simple app, easy to use. It makes it easy for my customers to get in touch with me. I have had no issues so far.

Forever Young Organics

Great add on to Forever Young Organics! Easy install and does exactly what it promises!

Seed Balls Com

Great App! Great service!

Easy to intsall, and as customizable as it needs to be. It compiles some nice data, such as including the pages that a customer visited before contacting you. There is a nice option of having a Contact us tab on the bottom of the page that stays in place during the scroll. I bet we get a lot of customers reaching out to us now!

I also had a great service experience with this developer. Definitely worth a try. I will be looking to this developer for future needs as well!