Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Evashopie1

This app was what I was looking for, it is a must!!! And Dan is the man. You will get great support. Thank you!

Tranquilotea

Thanks Dan!

Great app, blown away by Dan's customer service on a free app and the apps functionality.

Southern Grace Outfitters

We have been using this for many months now and it works so good! It keeps us in contact with our customers and gives us a record to review contacts!

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to set up and works great!

Daveb2310 Store

This app met all of my needs. The Customer Support by Dan was PHENOMENAL!! This is a free APP, yet Dan provided helpful replies back to my email questions within 10 minutes or less 4 or 5 times over a 2 day period. Most of my questions were before installation as I was being cautious prior to doing the install of the app. The app installs and configures very easily. Dan even pointed me to an area in Shopify where I could make a simple change so his Improved Contact Form looked even better on my specific Shopify Theme. I wish I received such great customer support for apps I pay for.

The Cultured Cup

Works beautifully. Awesome job, guys.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Ordertrailerparts Com

Easy to install and fits in well with your store. Great way for your customers to ask questions with ease. Nice app!

Evilcollar

Very easy to set-up and use. Love it!

Resin Obsession

Love this app. Makes it easy for customers to send us an email. Have had it for months without any problems.