Improved Contact Form

Free plan available
Contact Button & Contact Form Creator

Seed Balls Com

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Great App! Great service!

Easy to intsall, and as customizable as it needs to be. It compiles some nice data, such as including the pages that a customer visited before contacting you. There is a nice option of having a Contact us tab on the bottom of the page that stays in place during the scroll. I bet we get a lot of customers reaching out to us now!

I also had a great service experience with this developer. Definitely worth a try. I will be looking to this developer for future needs as well!

Evashopie1

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was what I was looking for, it is a must!!! And Dan is the man. You will get great support. Thank you!

Tranquilotea

Thanks Dan!

Great app, blown away by Dan's customer service on a free app and the apps functionality.

Southern Grace Outfitters

We have been using this for many months now and it works so good! It keeps us in contact with our customers and gives us a record to review contacts!

Bow Tie Expressions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Easy to set up and works great!

Daveb2310 Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app met all of my needs. The Customer Support by Dan was PHENOMENAL!! This is a free APP, yet Dan provided helpful replies back to my email questions within 10 minutes or less 4 or 5 times over a 2 day period. Most of my questions were before installation as I was being cautious prior to doing the install of the app. The app installs and configures very easily. Dan even pointed me to an area in Shopify where I could make a simple change so his Improved Contact Form looked even better on my specific Shopify Theme. I wish I received such great customer support for apps I pay for.

The Cultured Cup

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works beautifully. Awesome job, guys.

Second Handmobiles Com

Location Indonesia

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Ordertrailerparts Com

Easy to install and fits in well with your store. Great way for your customers to ask questions with ease. Nice app!

Evilcollar

Location Italy

Very easy to set-up and use. Love it!