Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

kupoholicarka.me

The App is excellent. Easy to use and the widget it´s amazing. The only problem for me is that the pop up Menu closes with a button with the word "Close" I´m developing a non english site so that´s a shame. Hope you find an alternative to that button in the future.

Rock Ribbons ~ Handmade Eco Gifts

Great app, easy to install and makes it really simple for potential customers to easily contact you with questions without having to search for a 'contact page'.

Party and Cake Decorating Heaven

Very cool and sets itself up nicely on my site. Full stars and recommend

Private Label Extensions

Can't beat the price... Free! Makes a quick contact page for our site. Thank you!

Acclivity Sportswear

Very pleased with this - it only took a couple of minutes to add a professional looking contact page to my site.

Head of Vape LLC

Great APP, highly recommended!

Glamour Amour

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Highly recommend!

Gerards Shaving

I love it - I noticed that the contact button form popup was transparent, but their support said it was my theme and showed me how to modify my theme (with 1 tiny modificaton) so that the popup form works perfectly now. Plus I don't see any delay in the form. Thanks so much Improvely!

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, even lets you see the exact pages the customer visited prior to contacting you. Works great in our store! www.aerialtech.com

TC Straps

Great app. Easy to use and it gives us a lot of information. Wish I could replace the Shopify contact form with this one.