Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Angler's Bay Clothing & Apparel

This is exactly what we needed. MUCH better contact form than any others I've come across, and it's FREE! Can't ask for much more. Easy to setup as well.

Thank you!

The Smoothe Store

SUPER easy to use and nice clean format and FREE! Thank you so much!

RentonPhoto.com

I love this app! Even though I have my contact information on my site, it gives my customers 24x7 an easy method to contact me. I like the option of customizing the colors. Great app - thank you!!!

Old Wives Tail

The best contact form app on the internet! period.

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Very good contact app , it can place a simple contact form or make a popup contact button.

Ecobaby

Very easy to install and worked well.

Bottles of Joy

Great app! Easy to install, easy to customize text before the contact form. My favourite feature is that the app will tell you which pages has the visitor been to before leaving a message using the contact form.

Initiative Gaming

It's a great simple form that works well. Thanks for the free plugin!

The EZTech Electronics Store

Simple and effective! Love it!
www.theeztechstore.com

Naturalistic

We get many more contacts than before adding the "contact us" button to the store, and lots of those lead to sales we'd have lost otherwise. It's does the job and doesn't have any monthly limits like some of the other free options.