Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Xenotees

Great tool- a lot of customers contact me this way.

Lynch Material Handling - Metro Starsys

Super easy to use and looks very professional!

StarryCloset

Clean and neat design. Provides background on the sender such as the websites he/she has visited before, which is very useful in knowing what interests them. Furthermore, how they get to visit your store (source) is also made known to you! 5 stars for this!

Leah B. Boutique

Very easy point of contact for customers. Took me a minute to remember that emails with a weird subject line are actual questions from actual customers and not spam!

Leor - Bath & Body products, Candles & Gift Sets

Absolutely amazing, exactly what I needed. It was so easy to set up and it tells you where the visitor came from. Thanks!!!

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

Just install it already. Seriously.
The best part of this contact app is the fact that customers can use the email form on the page that sparked a thought. They don't have to leave the product page. It's already paid for itself in sales and newsletter OptIns.

Oh wait...this app is FREE.

Ya, just install it already! Seriously.

PoconoVapor

I love it! This is an easy install, looks great, works great, and makes it easier for customers to contact us! Thanks for a great free app.

Sand & Sol Swim

Very easy to install! I LOVE this APP! Great job whoever built this!

Organized Prepper | Getting you prepared for an uncertain future

Was simple to install and setup. But I'm writing this review because I just got the biggest order yet for my store because someone used the contact form to ask a question (which we quickly answered) and they turned around and placed a large order. Customer service counts and this app helps.

Soul-Trading

Very easy and fuss-free. Took seconds to instal, then remove my old details page with my email address actually shown and finally send myself a test email. Gives useful info on which pages were visited by the sender too. All good, especially for free!