Improved Contact Form

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Free plan available

Naturalistic

Time spent using app About 2 years

We get many more contacts than before adding the "contact us" button to the store, and lots of those lead to sales we'd have lost otherwise. It's does the job and doesn't have any monthly limits like some of the other free options.

Xenotees

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great tool- a lot of customers contact me this way.

Lynch Material Handling - Metro Starsys

Time spent using app About 3 years

Super easy to use and looks very professional!

StarryCloset

Location Singapore

Clean and neat design. Provides background on the sender such as the websites he/she has visited before, which is very useful in knowing what interests them. Furthermore, how they get to visit your store (source) is also made known to you! 5 stars for this!

Leah B. Boutique

Time spent using app About 6 years

Very easy point of contact for customers. Took me a minute to remember that emails with a weird subject line are actual questions from actual customers and not spam!

Leor - Bath & Body products, Candles & Gift Sets

Absolutely amazing, exactly what I needed. It was so easy to set up and it tells you where the visitor came from. Thanks!!!

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

Just install it already. Seriously.
The best part of this contact app is the fact that customers can use the email form on the page that sparked a thought. They don't have to leave the product page. It's already paid for itself in sales and newsletter OptIns.

Oh wait...this app is FREE.

Ya, just install it already! Seriously.

PoconoVapor

I love it! This is an easy install, looks great, works great, and makes it easier for customers to contact us! Thanks for a great free app.

Sand & Sol Swim

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Very easy to install! I LOVE this APP! Great job whoever built this!

Organized Prepper | Getting you prepared for an uncertain future

Time spent using app About 2 years

Was simple to install and setup. But I'm writing this review because I just got the biggest order yet for my store because someone used the contact form to ask a question (which we quickly answered) and they turned around and placed a large order. Customer service counts and this app helps.