Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Dekokast

Simple! just what I was looking for!

New Loops

It works! I wish it was more configurable though but it does do what they say, and free! https://newloops.com

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat

Really great app even if would be nice to have a little bit more control over where to put it on the screen and not only bottom left or right.But it's free and works perfectly

Theheadboardstore

This is very good, and of course free, Perfect for those that need a straightforward contact button/page.
Could use a few more advanced customisation options for those that want a little more control over colours, font styles, etc.
But most importantly it just works.

Tuseno

With some custom code and this contact form looks great!

Elvistudio Photography

I really like it, but no support for cyrillic, unfortunately(

Prowinches

Very good app for beginners, just add it and take 2-3 minutes to customize and you're done.

You can do basic editing within the app to tailor it, for more edits you obviously need to know html.

Paleo Papeo

The contact form page isn't really all that good because you can't style it without going into the theme code which I might as well just do for my default contact page.

Still definitely worth four stars though for the contact widget. I don't want to have a live chat widget as of yet because I still need to set up a customer service system but the contact form widget still reminds people that they can always ask us a question.

N A U

Does what it says. Isn't anything innovative or life-changing, but gets the job done and works well. I receive all of my customers' inquiries and am able to respond right away as they get sent right to my email.

Gingersnaps Kids

The basic functionality works fine. Not a whole lot of customization built into it, but quite functional.

We found the popup contact form looks and works great on a large screen, but decided to opt to not use it as it doesn't work well on a small screen. In fact on an iPhone, it is essentially unusable.

Having said that, though, the basic contact page scales nicely on a small screen and is quite usable.

And the app is free, which is a big plus...