Improved Contact Form

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
March 19, 2017

Nice app, easy to install, delivers its functionality well. We are using Improved Contact Form app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. What we don't like is that by default it uses "Improved Contact Form" as the Customer name instead of the actual customer name, and as a result we have to edit each of the emails separately.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 23, 2017

I like the app, better than what Shopify has default.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Artisan Bound Llc
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 2, 2016

Simple! just what I was looking for!

Dekokast
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 21, 2016

It works! I wish it was more configurable though but it does do what they say, and free! https://newloops.com

New Loops
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 22, 2016

Really great app even if would be nice to have a little bit more control over where to put it on the screen and not only bottom left or right.But it's free and works perfectly

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 18, 2016

This is very good, and of course free, Perfect for those that need a straightforward contact button/page.
Could use a few more advanced customisation options for those that want a little more control over colours, font styles, etc.
But most importantly it just works.

Theheadboardstore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 2, 2016

With some custom code and this contact form looks great!

Tuseno
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 5 years
March 27, 2016

I really like it, but no support for cyrillic, unfortunately(

Elvistudio Photography
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 3, 2016

Very good app for beginners, just add it and take 2-3 minutes to customize and you're done.

You can do basic editing within the app to tailor it, for more edits you obviously need to know html.

Prowinches
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 1, 2016

The contact form page isn't really all that good because you can't style it without going into the theme code which I might as well just do for my default contact page.

Still definitely worth four stars though for the contact widget. I don't want to have a live chat widget as of yet because I still need to set up a customer service system but the contact form widget still reminds people that they can always ask us a question.

Paleo Papeo