Improved Contact Form

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited March 13, 2019

Integrates quickly. Thank you for answering our review. I've updated to 5 stars to reflect the ability to edit the subject lines by changing the name of the forms.

Seedles
Time spent using app: 12 months
Awio replied March 13, 2019

Hi Seedles. You can edit your contact form's subject line by changing your contact form's name, or your users can provide their own subject lines by adding a subject field to your form. If you'd like step-by-step instructions please contact us through the app!

February 28, 2019

Great app, it does what it supposed to do and is very user friendly. It's easy to figure out what and where you should do.

Kreative Hedgehog
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 15, 2019

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Spar King
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 25, 2019

This is one of the best, if not, the best contact form apps that I've used. Very easy to set up and works like a charm!

Grandma Quotes
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 30, 2018

Amazing customer service and extra fast response and resolution.
I am using it since started my website and only I had a small problem which was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Note that the problem was caused by me and was not an error of the application

SalesWorm Co
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 7, 2018

Easy, simple, minimalistic and great designs and colors. I recommend for anyone looking for cheap and simple contact forms builder.

RUNNING FEMME
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 5, 2018

Wow does this every cut down on spam! We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and saw a huge decrease in crap email as we don't post our email on the site anymore and the tab at the bottom is a really good function for visitors without being too intrusive.

Wrought Iron Haven
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 26, 2018

The app working well. Nice design.Thank you!

Womenzone
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 3, 2018

We have been using the app for some time now and are very happy with the performance. It does what its supposed to do and we shall gladly refer any friends to use this app as well.

A Stitch A Half
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 31, 2018

Easy to use and setup. No issues at all.

Direct 4x4