Improved Contact Form

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Free plan available

Gingersnaps Kids

Time spent using app Over 5 years

The basic functionality works fine. Not a whole lot of customization built into it, but quite functional.

We found the popup contact form looks and works great on a large screen, but decided to opt to not use it as it doesn't work well on a small screen. In fact on an iPhone, it is essentially unusable.

Having said that, though, the basic contact page scales nicely on a small screen and is quite usable.

And the app is free, which is a big plus...

Daily Essentials

Location South Africa

Seems to work ok, but for the life of me I cannot understand why the e-mail field has no e-mail validation, doesn't even check for an @ sign ?

My Wedding Decor

Location Australia

It is kind of amazing that Shopify themes don't automatically include basic Contact Us page layouts and if they did, there would be no need for Improved Contact's app. Anyway, I love this free app! I reached out to Dan asking if I could add an extra field to ask for their customer's wedding date. While this wasn't possible, he suggested I simply rename the Subject field as "Your Wedding Date". When I wasn't able to make this save (I got some kind of a "sad face" on the screen), Dan did it for me. Thanks, Dan for creating this app!

Wildifyme

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is very easy to set up, but I didn't find options to edit the size of the button, or whether it was possible to make it transparent while inactive, or change the color of the button background behind "Send message".

If these functions are available, and I simply overlooked them, please inform me about them, and I will gladly give a 5 star rating.

PetTechWorld

Location Ireland

Easy to use, works well.

Would be nice to be able to customise the design/colour of the button on the Contact Us page (app allows you to change the design of the overlay at the bottom of your site, but not the red button on the Contact Us page itself).

You can see a live example at www.PetTechWorld.com/Community/Contact

Stript Lax

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's pretty good for a free app but on mobile it gets a little wonky.

Olivia Taylor

This app is great!
It would be nice if you could change the color of the widget and also if the widget worked better with responsive design (for mobile devices).

Mia and Max

Location Belgium

Nice app, easy to install and to use.

The only thing I would like to change, is the English "contact us" at the bottom of the shop. As I operate in Belgium and The Netherlands, I would prefer to write the "contact us" in Dutch "contacteer ons".

Collette's Closet

I love this app! Very easy to install but i wish you could change the color of the widget...

1 3 Next