Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Spy Shop SA

great so far, but i dont see any spam filter to captcha. So i dont know why everyone is saying download this to block the @mail.ru spam rubbish.

March 12, 2019

Hi Spy Shop SA. The spam filtering is built-in. A visible CAPTCHA is 15-year-old technology and there are better methods today. You will not get any bot spam through this app which is why Shopify recommends it for that.

Neon Yolk Shop

It works but we do get a lot of questions so for example if you have 3 in a day they'll all be clumped together. I really hate this because sometimes I miss questions. I will be looking for another form.

Hardkour Performance

Really liked the features it promised, however the form didn't look clean on our site when it was installed.

We'll have to step away from using this one for now.

Hope to see improvements on its visual appeal with this app soon.

Scrubs Bubbles

Not configurable for what I need. I do not want the entire box taking up the screen. I deleted it based on the lack of customization.

Sol Cbd

Super simple to install BUT...

Since there is no easy way to style it I have no choice but take away stars.

Earthy Living

Functional, but there is no class or ID on the hover button, so customising is made needlessly difficult. Sent a message to the developer to ask if one could be added, but haven't received a reply.

If we could just get a class or ID on that blasted contact button, it'd be perfect, lol.

Uberhorse

Please add a class or ID to the "Contact Us" button so that it can be targeted with CSS.

Blue White And Grey

Ok contact form. Works well but difficult to style.

Throne Chairs

Easy to use and setup but doesn't work very well on mobile devices. The "close" button for the pop-up is in the top right and cut off (I'm testing using an iPhone 6 in Chrome), meaning there is no way to close the pop-up without refreshing the page, following two scenarios: 1. If the button is touched by accident. 2. After sending a message to close the confirmation box.

koukou

The App is very good. Easy to use and the widget it´s amazing. The only reason for me to drop it is that the pop up Menu closes with a button with the word "Close" I´m developing a site in spanish so that´s a shame. Hope you find an alternative to that button in the future.

Previous 1