Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Justthegoods

Seems to be working most of the time... but lately I've had a whole bunch of people contact me on facebook saying they were unable to find my contact information... despite this app being set to show at the bottom of every page, always. Hmmm? Strange! Works on all of my devices anyway!

Eshoopa

Best contact form for new beginner

Go Secret Garden

Dan was giving prompt rely to help, though our site is not compatiable with this app.

For Grandparents Only

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

Protein Se

this one is OK. I wish it was possible to translate EVERYTHING.

Flotsam From Michigan

Very nice app. I've been using it for a while and it's a very easy way for prospective customers to contact me with questions.

Unfortunately, the only thing that's keeping me from giving it 5 stars is there doesn't seem to be a way of customizing the "built-in anti-spam protection." I frequently get "questions" from spammers trying to sell me their own services, and if there's a way to block them, I can't find it.

Anbmart

Nice app, easy to install, delivers its functionality well. We are using Improved Contact Form app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. What we don't like is that by default it uses "Improved Contact Form" as the Customer name instead of the actual customer name, and as a result we have to edit each of the emails separately.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Artisan Bound Llc

I like the app, better than what Shopify has default.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Dekokast

Simple! just what I was looking for!

New Loops

It works! I wish it was more configurable though but it does do what they say, and free! https://newloops.com

Previous 1 3