Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Brickgalaxy

Great app - for our young shop it makes it easy, that people can contact us.
Thx for the work - and thx you make it free

Chloé 4paws

I like this app. But how can I know the url of a secondary contact form I created?
Also it would be good to have the possibility to add a scrollable list, if we want to ask question to people and know more about them.

Justthegoods

Seems to be working most of the time... but lately I've had a whole bunch of people contact me on facebook saying they were unable to find my contact information... despite this app being set to show at the bottom of every page, always. Hmmm? Strange! Works on all of my devices anyway!

Eshoopa

Best contact form for new beginner

Go Secret Garden

Dan was giving prompt rely to help, though our site is not compatiable with this app.

For Grandparents Only

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

Protein Se

this one is OK. I wish it was possible to translate EVERYTHING.

Flotsam From Michigan

Very nice app. I've been using it for a while and it's a very easy way for prospective customers to contact me with questions.

Unfortunately, the only thing that's keeping me from giving it 5 stars is there doesn't seem to be a way of customizing the "built-in anti-spam protection." I frequently get "questions" from spammers trying to sell me their own services, and if there's a way to block them, I can't find it.

Anbmart

Nice app, easy to install, delivers its functionality well. We are using Improved Contact Form app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. What we don't like is that by default it uses "Improved Contact Form" as the Customer name instead of the actual customer name, and as a result we have to edit each of the emails separately.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Artisan Bound Llc

I like the app, better than what Shopify has default.

www.ArtisanBound.com