Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

FriendsPug Store

I very happy with this app and the support of this app. I'm new and to start my store with free version for this app. I encounter problem in increase the space size of field in my contact form. Dan Grossman patiently reply and answer my question in 5 email. Finally the problem is solve. My experience here is if can give a trust, he will try to solve problem for you if he can.
Thank you Dan Grossman.

LIGNIN & LIGHT

Super easy to use. You just click "add app" and your website has a contact button like magic, and it's free.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Fantastic contact form, simple to use with no messing about, looks great on our store. I just don't see where the negative reviews come from, in our eyes there aren't any. A must for your store. Install this app tou won't dissapointed if we could give more than 5 stars we would. well done

Ethical Chick

Simple, pretty, easy to setup, the only contact form I've ever used, and on many different stores.

Benjamin

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

working great, simplicity in its best form , nice work people love it so far star star star star star star

Print Your Mind 3D

This has been really valuable to our business. The app is easy to use and easy to install. You also get quite a bit of functionality with the free version. I would definitely recommend it. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Kit Containers LLC

I used this app to help improve the contact form on my store. It did everything I needed and then some very easy to use, painless, and professional would recommend to anyone looking for a contact form.

Trowel and Paintbrush

I've been using the free version of this app since I opened my shop in 2015. I really like the extra information it gives you about the visitor (how they found the site, the pages they viewed before contacting you and their IP address and geographical location). It really helps to weed out the serious versus scam inquiries. I recently had a question about the app after updating my theme and the support could not have been quicker! Highly recommend. ~Kathleen, trowelandpaintbrush.com

BLACK ROOS REPUBLIC

I really like the Application. I got my first contact Yesterday and it was amazing. I highly recommend this Application. Very simple and helpful. Thank you

Seedles

Integrates quickly. Thank you for answering our review. I've updated to 5 stars to reflect the ability to edit the subject lines by changing the name of the forms.

March 13, 2019

Hi Seedles. You can edit your contact form's subject line by changing your contact form's name, or your users can provide their own subject lines by adding a subject field to your form. If you'd like step-by-step instructions please contact us through the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19