Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

BLACK ROOS REPUBLIC

I really like the Application. I got my first contact Yesterday and it was amazing. I highly recommend this Application. Very simple and helpful. Thank you

Seedles

Integrates quickly. Thank you for answering our review. I've updated to 5 stars to reflect the ability to edit the subject lines by changing the name of the forms.

March 13, 2019

Hi Seedles. You can edit your contact form's subject line by changing your contact form's name, or your users can provide their own subject lines by adding a subject field to your form. If you'd like step-by-step instructions please contact us through the app!

Kreative Hedgehog

Great app, it does what it supposed to do and is very user friendly. It's easy to figure out what and where you should do.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Grandma Quotes

This is one of the best, if not, the best contact form apps that I've used. Very easy to set up and works like a charm!

SalesWorm Co

Amazing customer service and extra fast response and resolution.
I am using it since started my website and only I had a small problem which was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Note that the problem was caused by me and was not an error of the application

RUNNING FEMME

Easy, simple, minimalistic and great designs and colors. I recommend for anyone looking for cheap and simple contact forms builder.

Wrought Iron Haven

Wow does this every cut down on spam! We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and saw a huge decrease in crap email as we don't post our email on the site anymore and the tab at the bottom is a really good function for visitors without being too intrusive.

Womenzone

The app working well. Nice design.Thank you!

A Stitch A Half

We have been using the app for some time now and are very happy with the performance. It does what its supposed to do and we shall gladly refer any friends to use this app as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18