In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost sales with targeted upsells on a product page or cart!

Daido Home

Great costumer service! they're very quick to help and respond, The app works amazing and helps increasing sells

August 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Daido Home!

Thank you for leaving this awesome feedback! We are happy that you had an incredible customer service experience with our support heroes We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service and the app to help you to increase yours sale! :-)

INFINEZA

I recommend this app, easy to use and customize. Its must-have app if you want to increase your AOV.

Hello friends at Infineza

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! We are glad, our app has helped you to increase your AOV. Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

-Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Comptoir Sud Pacifique | USA Official Site

The app developers are so friendly and responsive. They helped customize the design of the upsell for me even further and walked me through getting it to function how I wanted on site.

Hello, friends at Comptoir Suf Pacifique

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate your review :-)

-Jevon & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

Meta Meals

Simple and it works, support was very responsive and helpful. It has helped drive some additional revenue by increasing our AOV.

August 12, 2021

Hello friends at Meta Meals

-Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Dominic van Ritz

We really like the app, it's easy to use and has all the features we need right now. The customer support is very responsive and had some nice suggestions for our issues.

August 12, 2021

Hello, friends at Dominic Van.

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

-Jevon & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

J. Men's Clothing

Just installing it, but for now it's 5 stars for the customer service alone! Raheem jumped on a google video call to help me with something that's not working properly. Excellent support!

August 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from J. Men's Clothing

Thank you for leaving this awesome feedback! We are happy that you had an incredible customer service experience with our agent Rasheem. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! :-)

The Dino Collective

Great costumer service! they're very quick to help and respond, The app works amazing and its pretty user friendly.

August 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Dino Collective

We appreciate you leaving us this amazing feedback! We'll continue to provide quality service to ensure that our customers stay happy when using our app. Happy selling!

netgear-gi

Very good app, I can have offers on my web with lots of options, also very good customer service, if you have any problem or question the solve it immediately.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Netgear-gi

We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and support heroes! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome 5-star review! Happy selling!

Juniper Books

So far it's great. The customer service has been incredible. Honestly the main reason for my 5 star review. Kevin was able to quickly and expertly customize the style to match our websites theme. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and guided me through setting up my first campaign. I love the simplicity and flexibility of the app. It has only been a few days, but I anticipate this app will be a huge asset to our site.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Juniper Books

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review! We are happy that you have received A+ customer service from our agent Rasheem. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! :-)

TrulyShredded

This app is amazing you can choose which upsell to show to specific Product everything works great.. everything is simple and Customer Support is amazing. Rasheem did a great job in helping out and setting everything up. Recommend him for support

July 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from TrulyShredded

Thank you for leaving this amazing review! We are happy that our customer hero Rasheem was able to leave this lasting impression on you! We are happy you are satisfied! :-)