In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Native Embedded Upsell Offer on Product Page, Ajax + Cart Page

Karity

Unresponsive support. Emailed a few times, and just stopped hearing back despite repeated follow ups. I cannot trust an app in my store that has unresponsive support, and I don't recommend anyone else does either.

August 8, 2021

Hey Karity, Jevon here, Operations Manager at In Cart Upsell.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration of not having properly communicated by the team on the issue and for that, I want to apologize.

Our team is already working on your issue. They are trying to get it fixed at the earliest and also need to make some changes in your theme for that waiting for your confirmation. I want to get that clear for you as soon as possible.

At In Cart Upsell, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. We do our best to guide each of our representatives on how to properly handle our customers’ issues. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Belora

Not good app. when i want to remove it and asked for help from developer to remove code from my theme, he said manage it yourself. i cleraly informed i am not a developer while downloading the app - at that time you said you will help but now wont since the app is not working for me.

August 6, 2021

Hey Belora, Tanveer this side, Customer Success Manager.

Thanks for raising your concern. And I want to apologize for the confusion that happens here.

I wanted to clarify we are not injecting any of our code into Shopify themes. So, I would really want to help you out if I know the cause of your dissatisfaction.

I want to apologize for the experience that you faced while using the app. This issue has never happened before with any of our clients.

we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail if you are still facing any issues.

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Tanveer & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Blitz™ Covers

I installed this app on my Shopify store. You can display offers with triggers but there is also the option 'broad' which means no trigger. If this one is enabled, all the rest triggers stop working. I contacted support many times and they do not respond to me for 3 weeks already. Very disapointed.

July 14, 2021

Hello, Blitz (TM) Thank you for your feedback. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

We fully understand your frustration with this rare issue and can assure you that we are working to resolve this quickly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and look forward to reaching a resolution very soon. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Tanveer(Customer Success Manager) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Whiskey N Biscuits

5/19/21 - App is still not working. It does respond to the vendor based rules. Such a disappointment. This app stopped working correctly after testing their new Ai Autosuggest. I emailed support several days ago to let them know the app was no longer responding to the vendor based rules. They have not corrected the errors and they have stopped responding to emails.

May 17, 2021

Hi Whiskey N Biscuits,

We fully understand the frustration for the lack of communication over the weekends. The issue had actually been resolved, All previously disabled features were enabled and all offers are working as expected. Check your email for the latest updates on this issue.

Benedict & In Cart Upsell team

PhatMuscleProject

Keep having issues with the analytics. Customer support states that they are working on "updates". This has been going on for 3ish months, still not fixed. Reached out multiple times and literally got the same response each time as if their response was copy and pasted. Not happy with the support team.

May 24, 2021

Hello PhatMuscleProject,

We are really sad to see that our app didn't live up to your expectations. We understand the frustration and are sorry for the inconveniences this caused you. The issue has since been solved and will be happy to have you back as our customer. We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and hope to give our customers the best we can.

Benedict and the In Cart Upsell team

Uniqcarts

VERY EXPENSIVE FOR JUST ONE UPSELL. They do not have other options in terms of display popup.
Their automatic setup is completely TRASH. Never worked and I do not know how to do it manually. So just setting up a popup every time have to contact their support team?

February 24, 2021

We have gathered some information and it seems that this review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors. The store has been posting negative reviews of similar nature in other apps within Shopify, and possibly under a different store name previously.
We have contacted Shopify support to report on the possible abuse of the review system by the store.
In Cart Upsell's support team is available 24/7 to assist our users with any issues faced, please let write in to us through info@incartupsell.com - and we will gladly assist you with the setup or anything else!

PicArt

sorry about the bad review, but after the update it doesent work in our Shop. The Offers are not shown anymore. The support is great, fast and very friendly, but the app didnt work (for us), we deinstalled it now :-(

December 18, 2020

Hello to our friends from PicArt

Thanks for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

BeautifulEarth Boutique

DONT PURCHASE THIS APP. Their Customer Support was supposed to fix our cart load speed manually as the app was slowing it down and crushing our cart page so that people weren't able to checkout. They assured us that they will install javascript manually which will help it. After their manual "fix" we lost over $4000 in revenue in a few hours!!!

September 30, 2020

Hello! Thanks for this review. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

Our dev team has been emailing you to make sure to get this cleaned up for you, whatever it takes. Can you let us know how things are looking now? I really appreciate it!

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Porte bébé

This app he's very good, but now iWhen i want to download this app he say me this page is not found, and i try a lot of time and don't working

September 18, 2020

Hello!
I am very sorry about the experience here. This is VERY rare to happen with our app... we are looking into it right now - our support and dev teams are emailing you directly now to fix it!

Thanks very much for letting us know. We want your experience with our app to be awesome 100% of the time.

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

frisqie

Seems like it should be simple to install, but never showed up live on my site. limited functionality. NO SUPPORT WHATSOVER! I waited 24 hours, but nothing.

September 9, 2020

Hello! I show that you emailed us a support request yesterday, and we replied IN 15 MINUTES to your request, asking you to please give us your Shopify Store URL so we could fix it for you asap...

Perhaps our reply email went to your junk mail? Please review your records, I also emailed you directly...

Please reply and help us get this resolved. Thanks SO much. We truly DID email you back in 15 minutes when you emailed us... but we never heard back from you after that...

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Team