Rezensionen (976)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Juni 2024

Their support is awesome. But, their app UI interface should be upgraded more. Also, they can add more customization options there.

Roots Plants
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

Hi Roots Plants,

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you find our support awesome. We appreciate your suggestions about enhancing the app's UI and adding more customization options, and we'll look into these improvements.

Thanks for being a valued user!

21. Juni 2024

This is a great app with a good free option to start. Lasandra was an amazing help with ensuring that we are able to use this app for our existing theme (as it was not supported originally) I am so impressed by her service! Great company.

Poppyseed Play
7 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 26. Juni 2024

Hi Poppyseed Play,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find the app useful and appreciate the free option. We're thrilled that our team member Lasandra was able to help you integrate the app. Customer service is extremely important to us.

Thank you for being a valued user!

15. Juli 2024

Really pleased with this app. It has some excellent features and the support team are very helpful and friendly. We have been in touch with support about some issues when setting up offers. They helped us resolve the issues very successfully.

Minifigs.me
2 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 16. Juli 2024

Hi Minifigs.me,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're pleased with the app and its features. Our support team always strives to be helpful and friendly, and we're glad they could successfully assist you with setting up offers.

Thanks for your trust in our app!

19. April 2024

AMAZING service, always happy to help you get whatever you need done. Highly recommend.

Really Rich Shop
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Hi Really Rich Shop,

Thanks for providing us with your feedback! We make sure to provide our customer with the best service and fulfill each of your needs. We are happy to assist you anytime.

26. April 2024

This app fits my needs and I received prompt and helpful technical assistance via chat when needed.

Candles 4 the Culture
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

Hi Candles 4 the Culture,

Thank you for your positive feedback! It's wonderful to hear that our app suits your needs and that our chat support was able to assist you promptly and effectively. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

3. April 2024

I haven't used this app a whole lot yet, but so far it has done what I needed it to and when I ran into things I didn't understand, they helped me promptly through chat.

Deluvia
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

Hi Deluvia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to have you as a new merchant on our app, and it is very gratifying to hear that you received excellent support from our team. Cheers and happy selling!

16. Juli 2024

Can't fault them! Lassandra and their dev team made some CSS alterations to help the cart addon match my website styling which looked great. I am so happy with the service and result of their work. How fenerous as I am on the paid version atm.

Sharpham Park British Organic Walnuts
4 tage mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2024

Hi Sharpham Park British Organic Walnuts,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re delighted to hear that our support agent Lassandra and our development team were able to assist with the CSS adjustments and that you’re pleased with the results. We’re committed to providing exceptional service, and it’s great to know we met your expectations.

Your satisfaction with the customization and support means a lot to us!

2. Mai 2024

Great app to increase your AOV, thanks to Vijay and team for helping me to set up the app.

Cocco
Singapur
12 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 7. Mai 2024

Hi Cocco,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad our teammate Vijay could assist you in setting up the app and boosting your AOV. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

10. Juli 2024

Great customer service and always happy to help you swiftly when you need it.

Missty
Niederlande
12 tage mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 15. Juli 2024

Hi Missty,

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide great customer service and are always happy to assist swiftly whenever you need help.

Thanks for your support!

5. April 2024

Super quick response to help with customer support, highly recommend. Thank you!

By the horns
Neuseeland
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Hi By the horns,

Thanks for the positive feedback about or support! We take great pride in offering the best service possible, so this is very gratifying to read. Thanks again!