Rezensionen (976)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. März 2024

Haven't actually gotten a sale yet, but I needed help getting it set up and the customer service was fantastic.

julieanneeason
Etwa 20 stunden mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 18. März 2024

Hi julieanneeason,

Thanks for leaving us this nice review! We take great pride in offering the best customer experience possible. We're sure you will start generating sales soon!

1. März 2024

Great experience with the support team who heard the queries and were patient and solved the issues for us

Curl Cure
Indien
4 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Hi Curl Cure,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review. We're thrilled that you received excellent support from our team!

16. März 2024

5 Star for the support and the app, it increased my AOV.

Kaliteas
29 tage mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 18. März 2024

Hi Kaliteas,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that our app has increased your AOV, this is our core focus. Thank you for also recognizing the hard work and dedication of our support staff, we are always here to assist you with any future needs!

5. Juni 2024

Sehr guter und schneller Support.
Eine Ansprechpartnerin, die sofort alle Probleme und anliegend einwandfrei umgesetzt hat und auf Anhieb verstanden hat.

Sie hat mir sehr viele Anliegen eingerichtet und das funktioniert jetzt Benutzerdefiniert einwandfrei.

Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen :)

Futternasera
2 monate mit der App
29. Januar 2024

Love this app and great customer service! They were able to resolve an issue I had quickly. Super helpful and a great app to add to our store!

Bombi Gear
2 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Hello Bombi Gear,

Thank you for your review of our app! It is fantastic that you experienced the customer service we thrive for and that you could express that experience. Please reach out to us anytime you need.

11. Januar 2024

Best customer experience i've had in a long time. I wanted to personalized to my theme my add-on suggestion but didn't know much about CSS. I reached out for help and they personalized it exactly to my theme for me. Thanks again!

ADDA STUDIO
Kanada
3 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2024

Hi ADDA STUDIO,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Our support team works very hard to ensure that all of our merchants have the best possible experience with our applications. It's very gratifying to read this!

6. Februar 2024

Nice Support, really fast and competent. The App is working really good and fast. Can absolutely recommend.

MYMARINI
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Hello MYMARINI,

We love to here that our app is working good for you and your needs and that support was able to assist you with what you needed for your store. We strive to be fast and efficient and it is great that we did that for you.

22. Januar 2024

These folks didn't just make an app that works, THEY work! No kidding, support is ridiculously quick and responsive - tell them what you want/need, and they make it happen. Worth every single penny!!

Once American
30 tage mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 24. Januar 2024

Greetings Once American,

Wow! This is a great review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it. We love to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell works for your needs and that our support team could quickly assist you with what you wanted. We are here if you need us for any support needs or questions.

16. Januar 2024

Great app and support! We have seen a significant increase in average spend throughout our store from the upsells!

The Sweet Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Hello The Sweet Store,

We are happy to hear that you are seeing a significant increase in average spend from your use of In Cart Upsell & CrossSell! Thanks for acknowledging our app and our support. We appreciate you and are here if you need us!

5. Oktober 2023

This was the only app I could find that did exactly what I wanted.

It was able to only show my add-on item for the products I wanted it to.

Support was excellent. I changed my theme which stopped the app working. They fixed it within 1 hour.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Beddoes Products
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
In Cart Upsell hat geantwortet 6. Oktober 2023

Greetings Beddoes Products,

It i great to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell is doing exactly what you were looking for and we appreciate that you were able to leave us this great review. We take pride in providing the support that you need to help setup your app and theme. Thanks again for your review!

The In Cart Upsell & CrossSell team