Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 april 2024

I haven't used this app a whole lot yet, but so far it has done what I needed it to and when I ran into things I didn't understand, they helped me promptly through chat.

Deluvia
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 5 april 2024

Hi Deluvia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to have you as a new merchant on our app, and it is very gratifying to hear that you received excellent support from our team. Cheers and happy selling!

5 april 2024

Super quick response to help with customer support, highly recommend. Thank you!

By the horns
Nya Zeeland
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 8 april 2024

Hi By the horns,

Thanks for the positive feedback about or support! We take great pride in offering the best service possible, so this is very gratifying to read. Thanks again!

19 mars 2024

The app is super easy to use and their support is second to none! I can't fault the support I have received. Vijay and Lasandra have been incredibly helpful!

Cook & Nelson
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 21 mars 2024

Hi Cook & Nelson,

Thank you for the nice review and for recognizing the efforts of Vijay and Lasandra. They are both highly dedicated to the success of our merchants and are very thankful to receive this kind of recognition. We are always here to assist!

12 mars 2024

Very friendly support. My issue was resolved very quickly :)

Signs of Beauty
Österrike
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 14 mars 2024

Hi Signs of Beauty,

Thank you for the kind words! We take great pride in providing an outstanding customer experience and are always thrilled to received feedback that we've hit that mark. We're always here for you!

12 mars 2024

Lots of options and possibilities. Good customer service too, highly recommended!

Kindershake
Nederländerna
10 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 14 mars 2024

Hi Kindershake,

We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our application! Our development team is constantly working to add impactful features and functionalities, they will be thrilled to read this feedback. Thanks again!

29 januari 2024

Love this app and great customer service! They were able to resolve an issue I had quickly. Super helpful and a great app to add to our store!

Bombi Gear
2 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 31 januari 2024

Hello Bombi Gear,

Thank you for your review of our app! It is fantastic that you experienced the customer service we thrive for and that you could express that experience. Please reach out to us anytime you need.

22 mars 2024

Very good support, and the app looks simple and effective.

Ecom Creatives - Sites et Publicités à haut taux de conversion
Hongkong SAR
5 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 25 mars 2024

Hi Ecom Creatives,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We're very glad to hear that the app was easy and useful for you and that you had a great experience with our support team. We're always here to assist!

11 januari 2024

Best customer experience i've had in a long time. I wanted to personalized to my theme my add-on suggestion but didn't know much about CSS. I reached out for help and they personalized it exactly to my theme for me. Thanks again!

ADDA STUDIO
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 16 januari 2024

Hi ADDA STUDIO,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Our support team works very hard to ensure that all of our merchants have the best possible experience with our applications. It's very gratifying to read this!

22 januari 2024

These folks didn't just make an app that works, THEY work! No kidding, support is ridiculously quick and responsive - tell them what you want/need, and they make it happen. Worth every single penny!!

Once American
30 dagar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 24 januari 2024

Greetings Once American,

Wow! This is a great review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it. We love to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell works for your needs and that our support team could quickly assist you with what you wanted. We are here if you need us for any support needs or questions.

16 januari 2024

Great app and support! We have seen a significant increase in average spend throughout our store from the upsells!

The Sweet Store
Storbritannien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 18 januari 2024

Hello The Sweet Store,

We are happy to hear that you are seeing a significant increase in average spend from your use of In Cart Upsell & CrossSell! Thanks for acknowledging our app and our support. We appreciate you and are here if you need us!