Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 mars 2024

Really good app, tested with loads of others. This one is a good cost has everything you need and support are really helpful and quick to fix any issues if you have any. Highly recommend

BananaShoes
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 20 mars 2024

Hi BananaShoes,

Thanks for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app to be superior to others that you tested and that our support team was so helpful. This is exactly the experience that we want our merchants to have with our app and team. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!

9 november 2023

Amazing customer service. Instant response and resolved my formatting problems in one go. Thank you!

Real Chai
Nästan 7 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 16 november 2023

Hello Real Chai,

Thanks so much for leaving this 5-star review! We are happy that we could assist you with formatting quickly and the way you wanted. We are happy to help merchants whenever we can. Thank you for being a valued merchant!

28 mars 2024

Very Good and competent Support.
Lasandra Helped me out in any Question i had , and also came up with some better ideas. :)

Driveez
Tyskland
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 1 april 2024

Hi Driveez,

Thank you for this wonderful review! We always strive to provide the best customer experience possible and are thrilled to receive this very positive feedback. Lasandra is an outstanding member of our team, thank you for recognizing her effort! We're always here to assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

18 mars 2024

Easy to install, great customer support.

Nature's Basket AU
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 20 mars 2024

Hi Nature's Basket AU,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Ease of setup is very important to us, and obviously, we always aim to provide a great customer experience. We're very happy to see this review, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future assistance!

5 november 2023

Epic! it's is great and bring us many sales!!!

Sexy Real Sex Dolls
USA
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 7 november 2023

Hi Sexy Real Sex Dolls,

It is great to see this 5-star review and even greater that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell is bringing you the sales you are wanting. Let us know if you need anything!

The In Cart Upsell Support Team

23 januari 2024

Very responsive team assisted me getting all setup, the app is very customizable and does what it's supposed to do

Nutrili
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 30 januari 2024

Hello Nutrilli,

It is great that you could leave us this review and we appreciate you acknowledging our team. We strive to have onboarding sessions for our merchants to help you with setting up the app the way that you want it. Thank you again!

23 november 2023

So i bought a course and this was one of the go too app the guru used and i was too busy to set it up but man did Lasandra know how to do her job She was smart i even ask her question that was for other stuff and she told me what to do if i could give here 1 millon five star i woulkd i had a great time learning ang getting all setup cant wait to use it make this money.

AfterGlow™️ Cases
USA
3 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 24 november 2023

Hi there AfterGlow Cases,

Wow! This is a fantastic review. Lasandra is a rock-star for our team, and we are glad you were able to learn from her and get your app set up the way that you wanted it to be. We are here to help if you need anything on your journey!

15 november 2023

Very good app and support. Denis was very friendly and helped very fast.

Schlauwiewau
Tyskland
6 månader användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 17 november 2023

Hello Schlauwiewau,

We appreciate this 5-star review of In Cart Upsell & CrossSell. It is great that Denis could cordially assist you quickly and give you the results you were looking for. We are here to help if you need anything further.

5 oktober 2023

This was the only app I could find that did exactly what I wanted.

It was able to only show my add-on item for the products I wanted it to.

Support was excellent. I changed my theme which stopped the app working. They fixed it within 1 hour.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Beddoes Products
Storbritannien
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 6 oktober 2023

Greetings Beddoes Products,

It i great to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell is doing exactly what you were looking for and we appreciate that you were able to leave us this great review. We take pride in providing the support that you need to help setup your app and theme. Thanks again for your review!

The In Cart Upsell & CrossSell team

2 oktober 2023

Quick and easy to use. Great support. I recently had an issue and received a reply to my email query within in minutes. My problem was resolved (it was my own fault in the end) and I'm on my way again with in record time.

Chile Mojo
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 4 oktober 2023

Hi there Chile Mojo,

We love to hear that you were able to use our support team to assist you with your app. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review and do not hesitate to reach out if you need us for anything.

The In Cart Upsell Support Team