Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 februari 2023

Just what I was looking for. Denis helped us set up a custom offer in a matter of minutes. Can gladly recommend this app for cart upsells!

Klockeriet.se
Sverige
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 15 februari 2023

Hello to our friends at Klockeriet.se

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Denis was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

18 mars 2022

Awesome, the support helped me to have custom CSS and custom upsell they are just perfect , thank you again!

Unusual Jewelry
Frankrike
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 22 mars 2022

Hello friends at Unusual Jewelry

We are extremely happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are happy our support team has been so helpful! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success.

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team

10 februari 2022

Very good app and great support. Would totally recommend! Very good app and great support. Would totally recommend!

ANZ Factory
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 11 februari 2022

Hello friends at ANZ Factory

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you. We really appreciate the high recommendation! We wish you and your store all the best.

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team

17 oktober 2022

I use this app on all my stores. It's an easy and non-intrusive ways to bump up the Average Order Value

Broderik
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 18 oktober 2022

Hello to our friends at Broderik

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

28 januari 2016

Incredible app and WILL is awesome and a big help! Now I can recommend product upsells at the RIGHT TIME and not annoy people. Easy to install and easy to implement

Kick Print
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
14 maj 2020

Never ever wrote reviews before, but this level of customer service is Amaaaaaaazing Benedict O. is great he helped me for an hour and half getting it to look exactly like its a part of my website. love this app and the support team.

The North Brand
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 15 maj 2020

Hello friends from The North Brand!

WOW!! GREAT REVIEW!! Really happy that you think our customer support is amazing -- we appreciate the kudos! Here's to big success for The North Brand online...

-Sean & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

14 mars 2023

Customer Support is unlike anything I've experience. They work so fast and can do exactly what you want.

NYC Luxury
In Cart Upsell svarade 15 mars 2023

Hello to our friends at NYC Luxury

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

17 september 2022

Eine super APP. Und der Support ist sehr hilfreich. Ich bin bislang sehr zufrieden. Vor allem, da die Integration im Shop einfach ist.

Freelastics
Tyskland
In Cart Upsell svarade 18 september 2022

Hello to our friends at Freelastics

Wir sind unglaublich dankbar, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine so wundervolle Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Sie In Cart Upsell & Cross-Selling genießen. Wir freuen uns, dass unser Support-Team Ihnen helfen konnte. Wir lieben es, Sie als Kunden zu haben, und wir sind immer hier, um Ihrem Shopify-Shop zum Erfolg zu verhelfen!

12 januari 2022

The customer service is just above and beyond anything I've experienced! A highly skilled CSS coder spent over an hour with me making the app look exactly how I wanted it on both desktop and mobile. This has been a huge improvement to our store. I cannot recommend this company enough.

The Modern Dane
In Cart Upsell svarade 13 januari 2022

Hello to our friends from The Modern Dane

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

26 februari 2023

Great app and great, very friendly and fast customer service. They answer within minutes and can do anything for you. Highly recommend!

Artmementos
Bulgarien
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
In Cart Upsell svarade 1 mars 2023

Hello to our friends at Artmementos

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store a great success! We appreciate the high recommendation.