In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Native Embedded Upsell Offer on Product Page, Ajax + Cart Page

iGoThat

This is definitely a premium upsell app. Highly recommended. Support team is the best and extremely helpful. Can't go wrong here

Hello, friends at iGoThat

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

ZuZu Sandals

Great App!! Fits my needs exactly as expected. A perfect blend of flexibility and simplicity. Also, their Customer service is the fastest I've seen thus far.

Hello, friends at ZuZu Sandals

Thank you so much for the positive rating! We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to serving your every need.

Oobamboo

It is a great app to start with. I can see how much our store revenue grew after adding this app. It is very easy to use as well, I don't have much computer knowledge or creativity but the app is super easy to use and you can great different rules for different products. that's amazing.
secondly, they have a really fast response team, I have been talking to Rasheem from their team in the last few days, very patient and fast response. this is what you need as an online store owner. Time means money and their response time is super quick and solve the problem straight away.

Hello, friends at Oobamboo

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us and we will let Rasheem know he did a great job serving you. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Schmuckkarussell24

I had problems with the configuration, but Kevin from support helped me a lot. Great app and great support.

Hello, friends at Schmuckkarussell24

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Kevin and the support team to let them know to keep up the great work.

inkle.com.au

This is a brilliant App but the support is even better, never come across a provider that literally jumped on a call with me and not just solved my problem but built me a code and guided me on how to improve my shop front. I love these guys..... Ask for Rasheem from Jamaica - Absolute supper star.

September 6, 2021

Hello, friends at Inkle.com.au

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share what we do best. We'll be sure to let Rasheem know he did a GREAT job and is highly recommended. We’re here for you anytime!

BLINK

Excellent customer support! We received almost immediate help after upgrading to the new Dawn theme and discovering things didn't work quite like before. Everything is working great now. Also appreciate the customizability — we were able to seamlessly match our site's look and feel.

September 6, 2021

Hello, friends at BLINK

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us and we'll be sure to let Kevin know he did an amazing job! Thank you for choosing In Cart Upsell. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Ultimate Balayage

The best customer service I have ever received downloading any app! They responded promptly and fixed any concerns i had and gave me solutions i'm so happy i chose to download this app vs any other! I don't usually write reviews but i know how hard it can be to find good apps. I highly recommend this one!

Hello, friends at Ultimate Balayage

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this amazing review! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with our customer heroes. We really appreciate the high recommendation :-) Happy selling!

Moonmat

The support from Kevin was very good and the app does what it is supposed to do. Can recommend it to everyone who i searching for an in cart upsell app!

Hello, friends at Moonmat

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy you had such a great experience and we'll be sure to let Kevin know that you gave him a high recommendation!

The Longhairs

This has been a go to tool for us to increase total order value and drive a streamlined user experience for upsells throughout the site. Could not recommend this more, it's outstanding and the support team behind it is top notch.

Hello to our friends from The Longhairs

Thank you for this amazing review! We are happy that you received A+ customer service from our team and our app is helping to increase your AOV. Happy Selling!

-Jevon & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Shaper Flex

It works! Easy to set up. It looks very elegant in my store. I am recommending this app for any eCommerce business.

August 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Shaper Flex

We are happy to see that you are having an amazing experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review and for the high recommendation :-)

-Jevon & the In Cart Upsell Support Team