In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

CYCLISM LLC

Location Japan

UPDATE: Will contacted me and wanted to make things right. He got to it immediately is now working fine and making extra sales. Thanks Will!

Previously: Could not get the app to work as needed. Contacted support and they were very slow to reply - 4 days. Support did work on the issue though it was incomplete and sloppy. I don't think they checked after doing the work. Contacted support a second time - this time no answer at all (we waited for 7 days). I guess they didn't want to deal with it. We uninstalled the app.

Offertribe

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use, clean layout, good functionality. Would just prefer a few more active upsells in the cheaper plan.

Omgitseddieg

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Love that you can feature a collection in the cart and upsell.

4rails Com

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Excellent application. It's use has resulted in increased sales for products that are often overlooked. Works well! Would like to see an option for a bit more control over frequency of display relative to other items in the rotation.

Ochs General Store

This app has increased our profits for sure. I do recommend it, but would like to see some added features, like being able to add just a couple of recommended items at the same time. Right now the app is limited to displaying either an entire collection, or one recommended item at a time. With a couple additional features, this app would be even more valuable.

So Nia

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Does what it says! The dashboard looks more messy that some of the other upsell cart apps, but the app is free for one upsell item so it does the job we need. If you need to upsell more than one item, you will need to pay.

One thing I have noticed with all the cart upsell apps - the upsell product price offer does not reflect the currency that the shopper is using in the cart. It would be great if you could automate that. I had to take the prices out of the description - I was shopping in dollars, but the upsell item text kept showing up in Czech crowns. So one star off for that.

Fabsista

Location Kenya

Interesting app..My main concern was to find out if its MOBILE FRIENDLY and was glad to see that it is.

Anchor Caddie

Time spent using app About 6 years

First off, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I just installed it yesterday and I will review again after a few weeks.

I can tell you that Will at Awesome-Software really cares! I ran into some difficulties and questions and Will was so quick to respond and help out that I was blown away that there are still people who stand by their product to that level.

Thanks Will!