In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Targeted Embedded Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

netgear-gi

Very good app, I can have offers on my web with lots of options, also very good customer service, if you have any problem or question the solve it immediately.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Netgear-gi

We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and support heroes! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome 5-star review! Happy selling!

Juniper Books

So far it's great. The customer service has been incredible. Honestly the main reason for my 5 star review. Kevin was able to quickly and expertly customize the style to match our websites theme. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and guided me through setting up my first campaign. I love the simplicity and flexibility of the app. It has only been a few days, but I anticipate this app will be a huge asset to our site.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Juniper Books

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review! We are happy that you have received A+ customer service from our agent Rasheem. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! :-)

TrulyShredded

This app is amazing you can choose which upsell to show to specific Product everything works great.. everything is simple and Customer Support is amazing. Rasheem did a great job in helping out and setting everything up. Recommend him for support

July 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from TrulyShredded

Thank you for leaving this amazing review! We are happy that our customer hero Rasheem was able to leave this lasting impression on you! We are happy you are satisfied! :-)

Motherfigure

This app works great. Easy to set up and customer service helped me with some formatting issues. I would highly recommend.

July 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Motherfigure

Thank you for leaving us this 5-star review! We appreciate it and we are happy that our app and support heroes have been helpful :-) Happy selling!

Two Bit Rush Coffee

This is a fantastic app to help with upsells. Works great at generating extra revenue, but without a doubt what REALLY sets this app apart is the absolutely outstanding customer service and tech support which is unprecedented in the industry. Truly amazing... highly recommend.

July 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Two Bit Rush Coffee

We are glad that you had a great experience with our app and support heroes! We appreciate you leaving us this fantastic review! Happy selling!

Mi Locura

Very easy to install and to the point. I like it because it doesnt bother the client with popus but its right there to see.

July 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mi Locura

Thank you for leaving us an awesome 5-star review! We’re happy that you found our app to be user-friendly.

Tug-E-Nuff

Don't normally leave app reviews, but the support I have had from In Cart Upsells has been phenomenal. The app has helped us run a successful free gift campaign with order.

July 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from Tug-E-Nuff

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome 5-star rating! We’re happy that our app has successfully helped you to run your campaign.

Rowan

In Cart Upsell is simple and effective. I'm using it to drive multiples of a product with a discount and it's working smoothly. I reached out to support for some customization and they took care of it quickly. Thank you!

July 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from Teeny Toes and Bows

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Rasheem, who we know will be delighted to read your feedback on his service.

Terra Active

Very useful app for up-selling. The support is also great. I had some issues installing the app on my new theme and Rasheem helped me out very quickly!

July 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Terra Active

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy that our Rasheem was able to leave this lasting impression on you! We are happy you are satisfied! :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Ocean & Company

One of our best performing apps. The response time on support issues was amazing. 5 minute response time on a Sunday!

July 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from Ocean & Company

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review! Happy selling! :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team