In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost sales with targeted upsells on a product page or cart!

Tokpiac

Great app! Already generated a lot of money, and we are just usingthe free version!

Heyday Footwear

Testing out the free plan. Like it better than other apps that show an annoying pop up.

Strong Tees

I appreciate the free plan available for people like me just starting out with building the store. Other upsell apps don't have a free version and paying for it doesn't make sense before you start getting consistent high traffic

Kina Diamonds Heaven

Can't wait to see if it will bring in some extra sales!

Prnuniforms

Not only is the app great, the responsiveness is incredible. I've had 2 questions/requests since I installed a couple months ago and within 24 hours BOTH have been resolved/changed. I've been trialing multiple apps, as we launched our store just a few months ago - and this one is on the upgrade/purchase list. Install it, you won't regret it.

Beardlab

It works great and is really simple and easy to use. Boosts sales a treat.

Luke

www.beardlab.com

We Vibe Outlet

Overall it seems easy to use, but because we use Ajax checkout, it didn't work. Our customers go from the product page directly to the payment page, thus this app doesn't make sense for us. But it's not the app developers fault as the product is called In Cart Upsell. So I gave it 5 stars anyway.

Myfix Cycles

easy to set up and does exactly what it advertises.

Suzanne Somers

Couldn't be happier with this app. Has already made us a lot of upsell money and the support is beyond exceptional. One of the best apps on Shopify, by far!

Paragon Fitness 2

App does EXACTLY what we needed, just as described. Easily programmable, BEST support I have ever had with an app, hands down. 10/10 highly recommended!