In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hells 500

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Support has been incredible with prompt replies and assistance with setup. Best service I have received with any app I have used.

Porto Vino Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to set up and works well!

Mo Sci

I really like the app but it paused the upsell prompt and did not alert me so I had issues when customers were not prompted to purchase the additional item.

Petunia Pines Co

This app has worked well for creating a free gift with orders $x... some minor set up issues but support was very helpful.

Casebuddy

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Virtual Reality Summer Camp

Services in our store have a mandatory materials fee that needed to get added to carts separately. Customers were not adding the materials fee on their own even though the product descriptions reminded them three different times to add the mandatory materials fee. Once we started using Cart Upsell so that customers got a pop-up during checkout, we went from 30% of customers adding the mandatory materials fee to 98% of customers adding the mandatory materials fee.

Using Cart Upsell took less than 10 minutes to set up and solved our issue instantly. Best app we have used in Shopify.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! In Cart Upsell by Awesome Software is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love that customers can get a chance to add something to their carts right before they check out! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Ebox Technology

Location Argentina

Great App. I love it! Thank you

Alternateboutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, currently using the free version, which allows you upsell one item.

That has been working good. I have gotten a few sales from using it.

Evexo

Love this app really helpful in making extra sales.